PDA

View Full Version : doubt games of pedjo

fer
17-11-2002, 12:01 PM
STEEL WARRIOR IS FULL ?

SILVERBALL IS FULL ?

:confused:

please if someone has jewel impulse full or steel warrior full or silverball full please put them in the reply at this message (attach)

Pejo
17-11-2002, 02:27 PM
You mean me? Pejo?

I didn't say that they are FULL version, tell me, where did I say that????

And if you don't like Demo versions or my work, don't download it... Just live that other people can enjoy and you find yourself another forum with so much games, softwares, pictures and ringtones...

engel_ph
19-11-2002, 02:54 PM
Yah! Pejo is right! Dont expect a full version right a way in this forum cause someone is trying to post games that are new and even its only a demo, try to appreciate it! Just stick around man, cause one of these days these guys will surely post full versions :D

mydonnay
19-11-2002, 03:07 PM
Hi Pejo,

Like you I'm so inspired sharing whatever I found (software or games or whatever for Nokia 7650)... but some people just don't understand what we are doing here.

I'm losing my patience LOL!... but please Pejo.. don't lose yours because I want more backgrounds (especially the sexy, nude and hot ones) LOL!...

To other FORUM-MATES:

Please be patient... everyday we are all trying to look for new softwares and games (free, trial, demo, full, registered, commercial or whatever version around)... we scoured the net... just to find those stuff... if you like them, keep them. If you don't, chuck them like chickens!!!!

Other members has heart to share what they got. Others are sharing what they know... their knowledge.. their TRICKS....all we ask is NOTHING but RESPECT and understanding and PATIENCE.

Let's enjoy the "PARTY!"

Kobayashi2B
20-11-2002, 08:21 AM
Well said Mydonnay!

I look up to you and Pejo as if you are Gods of Nokia 7650! LOL:D

Dont mind the sarcasm of other members.

Hey Pejo, I've got some nasty pics for our fons but the prob is that its too large of a file to upload into the fon! What s/w could I use to reduce its size???

I'll try tro edit it the best way I can and I'll upload it here in the forum.

Hehehe! You guys are gonna love the pics!

Till later dudes!:cool:

benn007
20-11-2002, 08:36 AM
What i know is just use microsoft photo editor can do?

Benn

Think
20-11-2002, 09:01 AM
Brothers, please try this software -- IrfanView.

www.irfanview.com

I tried and it really worked to resize our pictures to what we need. And, it is a freeware with no limitation.

Enjoy it, and hope that you can share the picturs to us !!!