PDA

View Full Version : Nokdoc



Leandros
17-11-2002, 02:33 PM
hey there

just wanted to tell that I don't like Nokdoc's measures to treat non-english postings (or just from me?).

I didn't post for a while and like he's searching for non-enlish messages from me, he immediately replied back to some reply I sent to an inquiry asked by a German speaking guy.

I understand the concern, but:

he deleted my message.
he deleted information.

nothing to tell more.

just to let all people know:
Nokdoc, I don't like your Nazi measures!
the Nazis deleted much knowledge by burning down books - information is a sacred good. you shall not delete it.
just about "human dignity", Nokdoc.

and a forum with moderators acting like this doesn't make up a good atmosphere to exchange knowledge, at least for me.

just think about this.

best regards

P.S.: this time I took a backup ;)
P.P.S.: this is the thread:
http://www.nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8766

catweasel
17-11-2002, 05:09 PM
Hi Leandros,

I have no argument with you or indeed anybody here but I don't think this posting is warranted.

It is well known that on this site we post in english this is so that information can be shared by the greatest number of viewers on the site.

If you choose to post in any other language why not just make it a private message or send them an e-mail thus ensuring a more harmonious site.

I hope by posting this I havn't upset you or anyone else, that is not my intention.

We don't want to lose anybody from the site least of all somebody like yourself who has good advice to offer.

I will shut up now, respect & regards to all

man0n
17-11-2002, 05:47 PM
Mr. NokDoc asked U many times to write in English here.
It's not his descissions, it's the forums RULES.

If you don't write in english your could be banned

We appreciate your support, but please follow our rules.

Thank you

:confused:

Leandros
18-11-2002, 12:29 AM
yes, I understand the concern as stated.
but deleting information doesn't prove "human dignity" anyhow.

best regards