PDA

View Full Version : Seleq is cracked!!!!

vic65
17-11-2002, 02:34 PM
hallo boys,Seleq is finally cracked!

Send irda file system explorer.app (c/system/apps/systemexplorer/system explorer.app) from 7650 key unlocked for 7650 have trial version,search on the 7650 trial version the file in c/system/mail,cut,copy and replace the file of default system explorer.app whith file received....exit,open seleq .......is full version!!!!!

benn007
17-11-2002, 02:46 PM
Hi Vic65.

I found the file system explorer.app and what can I do with that file? I don't really get what you mean there.

Thanz

Benn :) :) :)

vic65
17-11-2002, 03:00 PM
The file system explorer.app of a nokia unlocked from a key have to send in a nokia have seleq trial version.In this Nokia you have to search the file received in c/system mail when you found it you apply cut and paste file received in C/system/apps/system explorer and you substitute it.You have to quit,and return open Seleq,and you lookit's is full version!!!

benn007
17-11-2002, 03:10 PM
just one more thing want to clarify, first I apply cut the seleq1.2i.SIS, and then I go back to the C/system/apps/system explorer and paste it there, right??
But do I need to delete the file system explorer.app??

kiddomarc
17-11-2002, 03:12 PM
where do i get the other explorer.app again?

benn007
17-11-2002, 03:42 PM
Hi Vic65,

Can you just make a clear step-bystep procedure by using 1,2,3... and post it here, because until now I still can't get what to do...

Thankz alot...

mydonnay
17-11-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by vic65
hallo boys,Seleq is finally cracked!

Send irda file system explorer.app (c/system/apps/systemexplorer/system explorer.app) from 7650 key unlocked for 7650 have trial version,search on the 7650 trial version the file in c/system/mail,cut,copy and replace the file of default system explorer.app whith file received....exit,open seleq .......is full version!!!!!

Whoa!

Another clever guy here!

Let me give it a shot here and will post back for the result!!!

vic65
17-11-2002, 04:39 PM
Hallo!

This is procedure step by step
1)i have one 7650 with seleq full version
2)i have other 7650 seleq trial version

The nokia 7650 seleq full version i search with system expolorer the file "system explorer.app";send this file another nokia seleq trial version.

1)with nokia 7650 seleq trial version i search file in system whit seleq directory c/system/mail (for example C:\system\mail\00001001_s\....)
2)select the option modify,"copy"
3)I return to seleq c\system\apps\system explorer,select option "paste" and REPLACE the file default.
4)you quit the program and return in the program

Seleq is full!!!!:D

sorry my bad english :(

mydonnay
17-11-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by vic65
Hallo!

This is procedure step by step
1)i have one 7650 with seleq full version
2)i have other 7650 seleq trial version

The nokia 7650 seleq full version i search with system expolorer the file "system explorer.app";send this file another nokia seleq trial version.

1)with nokia 7650 seleq trial version i search file in system whit seleq directory c/system/mail (for example C:\system\mail\00001001_s\....)
2)select the option modify,"copy"
3)I return to seleq c\system\apps\system explorer,select option "paste" and REPLACE the file default.
4)you quit the program and return in the program

Seleq is full!!!!:D

sorry my bad english :(

uh-oh! I can't to what you did because I don't have the full version of SeleQ :( what I have is TRIAL version.... and I only have 1 Nokia 7650

I think the best way is..... send us a copy of the file "system explorer.app" from your full version, (zip it then attached it here) so we could send it to our phone and we will copy and paste it on our trial version... IF IT IS OK WITH U :)

thank you in advance.

fnvillafuerte
17-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Hi, vic65

Thats the key, Vic! All you have to do now is use your Seleq s/w to send the full version file "system explorer.app" via e-mail to your PC and post it in this forum! So, all of us can get that "system explorer.app" file and replace our trial version file!

What do you think, Vic?

Thanks!

Ü

:)

RNSMFD
17-11-2002, 04:53 PM
Would like to have the file so I can make my Seleq full version !!

Thanks in advance !!

benn007
17-11-2002, 04:58 PM
Hi Vic65,

I think you better send us e-mail or just simply zip the system explorer.app file and post it here. So all of us here can have the SeleQ FULL...

[email protected]

Thanz in Advance

mydonnay
17-11-2002, 05:04 PM
LOL!

all of us are waiting for your systemexplorer.app file :)

THANK YOU.. if you will :)

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D

kiddomarc
17-11-2002, 05:11 PM
VIC!!! send us the file!! i mean, attach it here! if you still dont know how, ummm.. here's how!

1. using seleq (or whatever filemanager you got there that can send files to your pc thru bluetooth or IR) select that REGISTERED/FULL version of .app file then send it to your computer.

2. from your computer, go to nokiafree.org

3. make a post (on this same topic to prevent flooding)

4. click on 'browse' (attach file)

5. browse for the file (locate where you saved it in your pc)

6. then click 'submit' button!!!

thank you so much in advance!!

vic65
17-11-2002, 05:30 PM
There's only one problem. If I post here my seleq regged, it would be spreaded wide and faster. But from it the software house can track the original buyer and cause him a lot of troubles!!
So, I suggest you this: contact two friends.. share the money and buy a full copy, then share the app between your friends, but never post it in a forum! :)

I told you how to crack, but finding the file itself is up to you!
Sorry! :)

mydonnay
17-11-2002, 05:42 PM
Don't apologize to us :)

You did a good job... in letting us know on how to crack it and I thank you for that.

maybe u can just email it instead of uploading? LOL! he he hehe:D

benn007
17-11-2002, 05:46 PM
Anyway thanks for your information VIC, you help us alot.

But still hope you can send me that file through the e-mail...

Thanks so much!!!

[email protected]

mydonnay
17-11-2002, 05:47 PM
Vic,

don't think I am pressuring you.... it's OK if you don't share it to us :) I and others surely understand you :)

have a good night :) (it's evening here)

kiddomarc
17-11-2002, 05:47 PM
mydonnay is right! if you change your mind, its [email protected] i hope you'll change your mind! and i promise that it will only stay with me, coz i'm the only one who got 7650 here! hehehe

benn007
17-11-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by kiddomarc
mydonnay is right! if you change your mind, its [email protected] i hope you'll change your mind! and i promise that it will only stay with me, coz i'm the only one who got 7650 here! hehehe

Hey Marc,

Excuse me, don't forget mydonnay and me have 7650 also. :eek:

vic65
17-11-2002, 05:53 PM
I'm sorry,i can't send the file "system explorer.app" because in the file's written the imei of the telephone and the key in order to unlock.This information is present in the database of the softCo.This file go exchanged between friends (one acquire it and the other not,for example)and not diffuse in the net because the softCo have your email and you could have problems with the justice.

:(

benn007
17-11-2002, 05:56 PM
mydonnay,

Do you want the Asian Java Games still??

Benn:) :) :)

kiddomarc
17-11-2002, 05:57 PM
its alright.. we understand. thanx for sharing anyway! :) you pretty left us off the cliff! ;) hehe. c ya! :o :D

mydonnay
17-11-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by benn007
mydonnay,

Do you want the Asian Java Games still??

Benn:) :) :)

YES... I want it... do you have it now? also the lonely planet?

thanks in advance.. upload it quick he he he :)

benn007
18-11-2002, 02:46 AM
Hi vic65,

can i just ask you a favor that instead of posting the file, can you just give of your seleQ registration code and the IMEI serial number of your phone?

because i'm trying to find ways to break to reg code base on the serial number! I think that won't against the rules right?

Thanks in advance!

Benn :)

Kobayashi2B
18-11-2002, 05:39 AM
OH MAN!

For a while back there, I had butterflies in my stomach reading the topic of the thread! I thought we all were to have it. Its just to bad that Vic65s' friend could get in trouble.

Oh well. What a bummer!

Thats ok. Besides, you may never know whats going to be posted in the thread in the upcoming days!:confused:

PEACE!:cool: