PDA

View Full Version : WebViewer

cryptonium
18-11-2002, 10:59 AM
Can a kind soul post the Full WebViewer by ReqWireless?

or any html viewer for the 7650

Thanks!

mydonnay
18-11-2002, 11:24 AM
I'm also looking.. finding... and waiting :) for a full version of Webviewer ...

I have CellHTML which should work as web viewer but darn... I don't know why it always give an error "javascript null error" when it tries to connect to any URL that I entered :(

give it a try .. mabe u have a good luck ...

RNSMFD
18-11-2002, 12:40 PM
Here it is the newest version of Webviewer, it's version 1.7.6 and ... it's the full version !!

RNSMFD
18-11-2002, 12:42 PM
Webviewer 1.7.6 full version

RNSMFD
18-11-2002, 12:46 PM
And while I'm at it :

Here's email viewer, also full version I believe

RNSMFD
18-11-2002, 12:47 PM
eMail Viewer

benn007
18-11-2002, 12:53 PM
Thanks RNSMFD!!!

I only have the webview 1.6.1 full, now I can update my version.

Thanks again!!!

Benn :) :) :)

mydonnay
18-11-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by RNSMFD
Webviewer 1.7.6 full version

Thanks a lot :)

RNSMFD
18-11-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by mydonnay

Thanks a lot :)

You're welcome, always glad to help someone !

mASs
18-11-2002, 02:57 PM
with webviewer, when i enter an url and try to connect to a service i get a jes-184-ConnectionsEventServer@1KERN-EXEC 3 and the programm terminates :(

mydonnay
18-11-2002, 03:14 PM
Go to tools, settings, connection, select GPRS, select option and edit, look for Gateway IP address and make sure that you have 0.0.0.0

benn007
18-11-2002, 04:03 PM
Hey mydonnay,

Are you able crack the eFileMan alone fron the Extend_Suite_7650 that file??

I did one, but I don't know should I post it or not.

Is it against any law if I did that??

mydonnay
18-11-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by benn007
Hey mydonnay,

Are you able crack the eFileMan alone fron the Extend_Suite_7650 that file??

I did one, but I don't know should I post it or not.

Is it against any law if I did that??

No need to crack anything Benn because the Extended suite is a registered version. Which one did you install? You might want to go http://nokiafree.org/forums/t9129/s.html ad get the extended suite that RNSMFD uploaded.

benn007
18-11-2002, 04:26 PM
But what if I just want the eFileMan Full version alone without the other program??

And one more thing, after you installed the Suites, are you able to delete the Task Manager??

I can't....

cryptonium
18-11-2002, 04:26 PM
Thanks alot RNSMFD :)

mydonnay
18-11-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by benn007
But what if I just want the eFileMan Full version alone without the other program??

And one more thing, after you installed the Suites, are you able to delete the Task Manager??

I can't....

I have not try removing other applications. Actually, I love them all but you should be able to remove them by going to Tools>Manager>Application Manager then select the items that you want to remove.

One thing you must do before trying to remove Task manager - make sure that you "exit" task manager because the removal might leave some related file. To exit Task manager: press & hold the Application Key (also known as Main Menu Key), press Options, select Tools, select Exit Task manager. Don't turn off the phone because task manager will load and run again. Try to remove Task Manager by going to Tools>Manager>Application Manager then select Task Manager in the lists.

Note: May I repeat, I have not try this myself ;)

benn007
18-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Thanks mydonnay

I will try to do that.

Just in case who ever want the Full verion of Efileman alone just send me a mail. I will send it to you the cracked version.

[email protected]

d7thsign
18-11-2002, 06:01 PM
Sorry for my dumbness but how this WEBVIEWER works ? i really like to surf the net over my 7650 how do i do that ? im kinda dumb with WAP thing can anyone help me ?

mydonnay
19-11-2002, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by d7thsign
Sorry for my dumbness but how this WEBVIEWER works ? i really like to surf the net over my 7650 how do i do that ? im kinda dumb with WAP thing can anyone help me ?

You need GPRS connection to use Webviewer. If you have it then continue reading the instruction below. If you don't have GPRS yet, call your operator and asked them about GPRS service.

After installing Webviewer, Go to tools, settings, connection, select GPRS, select option and edit, look for Gateway IP address and make sure that you have 0.0.0.0

Once done, go to Tools>Apps>select Webviewer, select options then select URL.. enter the website address that you want to view. you should be able to view the site :)

d7thsign
19-11-2002, 08:56 AM
https://www.myglobe.com.ph/myglobe/gprsmodem.asp#3

dude thats were my operator told me to do can you check it out ? and how do i configure my 7650 ? thanx in advance

Raikee
19-11-2002, 10:04 AM
the e-mail viewer ist only a trial version, anybody has the full version???

mydonnay
19-11-2002, 01:19 PM
https://www.myglobe.com.ph/myglobe/gprsmodem.asp#3

dude thats were my operator told me to do can you check it out ? and how do i configure my 7650 ? thanx in advance

Hi, I've checked the page that you provided. But it seems that this instruction by your operator is the steps to configure your 7650 to be use as a modem which means you will be able to surf the net using your personal computer. I'm not sure but thats what I understood. Maybe other members here from the Philipines can help you.

The settings that I mentioned earlier (After installing Webviewer, Go to tools, settings, connection, select GPRS, select option and edit, look for Gateway IP address and make sure that you have 0.0.0.0) is to browse the web using your phone only (not PC) with the help of Webviewer program.

If you want to use your nokia 7650 to browse the web, follow the instruction that I gave you (that instruction is from the authors page)

benn007
19-11-2002, 02:03 PM
Hey d7thsign

Are you a Glode user??

I think yoiu need to get the configuration from the globe, and after that you modified the setting just like mydonnay trying to teach you that way.

d7thsign
19-11-2002, 02:49 PM
Actually im a smart user :) i already recieve the config from smartGPRS but still i cant viw :(

mydonnay
19-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Actually im a smart user :) i already recieve the config from smartGPRS but still i cant viw :(

did you follow the instruction I gave you? what error message did you receive? let us know why you cant view using webviewer... more info.. more answer... :)

benn007
19-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Which part you don't understand from the instruction that mydonnay gave you??

Don't hesitate to ask...

d7thsign
19-11-2002, 03:00 PM
jes-184-ConnectionsEventServer@1KERN-EXEC 3 thats the problem i get then the program shutsdown

Raikee
19-11-2002, 03:10 PM
i also had this error message! what i did is; i created a second GPRS Internet Account and then set the IP on 0.0.0.0 and it works after then! No Problems at all!!

anybody got the full version of emailviewer ?? Please??

benn007
19-11-2002, 03:32 PM
I had experience that before also, take a look the screen shot attached.

benn007
19-11-2002, 03:52 PM
Hope you ar able to configure it.

Good Luck

d7thsign
19-11-2002, 03:52 PM
I ve already try making another new GRPS account and set the ip to 0.0.0.0 but i still get this error "jes-184-ConnectionsEventServer@1KERN-EXEC 3 "

benn007
19-11-2002, 04:04 PM
Have you try to use the configuration that you got from Smart to on-line WAP??

mydonnay
19-11-2002, 04:32 PM
as per reqwireless.com we need to use GPRS rather than WAP to use webviewer.
we need to change the IP address only.. from whatever IP you have there to 0.0.0.0

read: http://www.reqwireless.com/support_faq.html#n7650-crash

waitingfor3650
03-12-2002, 04:53 PM
this, i have to try:D

ironwoodph
17-12-2002, 06:11 PM
d7thsign:

if ur using smart, please make the apn as "internet", not "smart1". "internet" is the apn if you want to surf the web via gprs. I tried that with the webviewer. it did made the connection but then it just said that the version is expired (1.7.6).

ironwoodph
17-12-2002, 06:16 PM
d7thsign and other Smart (Philippines) users

by the way, forgot to include this one:

set gprs = ota configuration for GPRS
set mms = ota config for MMS
set internet = ota config for internet via gprs (browsing with computer)

send all to 211 and once received, just press "save" no need to input other details for the connection

post paid and prepaid plans can now avail of GPRS. but be careful though of the charges, its quite high :-)

simply amazing...

schizo
20-12-2002, 01:27 AM
anybody know how to attach files using email viewer?
is it possible?

craw_08
14-07-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by RNSMFD
And while I'm at it :

Here's email viewer, also full version I believe
hi der, do u hav any wap site so dat i cud download dis stuff directly to my fon? tnx...

nokia7650tr
14-07-2003, 08:19 AM
i made a new connection and changed the IP to 0.0.0.0 but still getting this error. what does it mean?

App. closed [email protected] 63

craw_08
15-07-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by mydonnay
as per reqwireless.com we need to use GPRS rather than WAP to use webviewer.
we need to change the IP address only.. from whatever IP you have there to 0.0.0.0

read: http://www.reqwireless.com/support_faq.html#n7650-crash

Helo der mydonay, im an n7210 user and was able to download the trial version of the webviewer, hw will i be able to install the full version?

help? :confused:

tnx..

nokia7650tr
15-07-2003, 07:23 AM
i solved the problem but while contacting the server this message appears. can anyone help pls

STATUS = -20015

Sam_digital
16-07-2003, 03:19 PM
The webviewer 176 and emailviewer didnt work , message came up saying that this version no longer exists pls get latest version ??

Sam_digital

Z82
23-07-2003, 09:06 AM
Yeh Im getting this massage too now.
They have released v3.0 but no upgrade :(

jey_son_999
23-07-2003, 03:34 PM
ive tried using webviewer and it worked fine till it expired... know any1 whos got afull version?
anyways, for globe subs having probs with webviewer ( those who dont know the internet wap thingy) just go to >settings>connections>access pts...under the gateway IP add... leave it 0.0.0.0 then instead of using www.globe.com.ph as access pt name use internet.globe.com.ph...it worked fine for me...hope it works fine with everyone else... :)

silab
23-07-2003, 03:52 PM
But you will be charged if you use that access point.

I use the free apn without any problems. I didnt have to set the IP to 0.0.0.0.

I just wish there will be a full version of this, cause i always reach the limit of sites to access, and its a hassle deleting those files so that you can use your webviewer again, it deletes the bookmarks as well :(

Z82
23-07-2003, 04:32 PM
Well mine worked for the last 7 months then last week it said that my version was no longer supported and to visit their site to download the latest version (or words to that effect)

jey_son_999
24-07-2003, 05:05 AM
yeah i was aware of that... was it 50centavos per kb or smethin? anyways, whats the free apn? maybe i can use it...thanks

hans51
24-07-2003, 07:25 AM
hi guys and girls

if those having problems would include a REAL and full profile - then all readers would know what country you are in !!

some of those having problems are in the philippines

and here in the PH - to the best of my knowledge ( 2 years smart user (prepaid ) and NOW on GLOBE prepaid with GPRS ! ... we have a difference in GPRS service between the two prividers !!

FIRST GLOBE
allows GPRS - even for free and unlimited traffic volume as long as connected DIRECTLY from your cellphone and NOT from PC via cell modem !

YOU have nevertheless to F I R S T SUBSCRIBE for GPRS with globe even if it is TOTALLY FREE ( go to your SIM phonebook -->> GT customer service hotline and get the right man or girl and ask to ACTIVATE GPRS for your number !~! Its FREE but has to be activated by YOUR phone request FIRST !!!!

PLUS you need a full configuration for YOUR nokia model - that is done in VERY SIMPLE steps - for example for the nokia 7650 it wouold be

GO N7650

if you have a nokia 3650 you would type the text

GO N3650

and then send this to 2951 ( for GLOBE users )

seconds later you receive the full configuration for your model ( here 7650 or 3650 ) 1 or several files depending on your exact model ...

AND a message ( or more) with all config data . SAVE it and you have ALL in your phone configuration. and NORMALLY there is NOTHING at all to be done manually in your phones configuration !!!

... !!! all you then need is to WAIT until your GPRS subscription is ACTIVATED by the globe customer service technician - it usually takes max 24 hrs ( in my case about 6 hrs ) ... if after 2 or so days nothing works - re-call again GT cust service hotline and ask again - they are friendly and ready to help YOU for free .

and you go ! www by browser or mail or .. ?

FIRST best is to test the globe home page of course. if that works ALL else most likely also will work ! at least it should !!

if error message like " no gateway reply"

IF that happens it simply means SYSTEM OVERLOADED at GLOBE - try a little later ( usually this happens early evening hrs and on weekends sometimes ) ... may be too many filipino or filipinas call for their evening dates ;-) ;-)

AND with globe - for your easy beginners email - go to the globe homepage emaikl via globextm - its all free sending AND receiving - limited size however - you have to set it up first ONLINE with your cell pone in simple steps ... you can also configure ONE alias for your email address that usually is

[email protected]

any email arriving will be notified by SERVICE message automatically to your cellphone ( and charge 1 or 2 peso for THAT service msg ) ...

globextm email is WEBMAIL and NOT POP/SMTP but working fine for the beginning.

now to SMART

many months earlier THIS year i did the SAME with SMART - i got the config FROM the smart customer service hotline ... you get the command and number to send your request and seconds later you have all config files to be saved only by you and you go - IF you are POSTPAID !! with smart !! ;-)

because according to their website and current ads AND customer service response to me earlier this year - smart does to the best of my knowledge NOT offer GPRS for PREPAID customers !!

i HAD my GPRS config AND GPRS signal indicator ( the G ) but never got any connection - because prepaid acount only..

post paid accounts for SMART and GLOBE have the same prices to pay per kb. smething like 0.5 peso per kb for regular customers ( 0.25 peso for corporate accounts )

GLOBE with prepaid - all free - if done from cellphone directly and most of the time it works fine :-)

i have not yet tried or heard of any other provider in the PH .

may this help some of you

god bless you

hans

cyberspace ashram - www.kriyaygoa.com
[email protected]
0063-916-66 52 841

fallen_spades
02-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Ok, does anybody here have a full version of webviewer 3.0?

Z82
02-08-2003, 01:43 PM
I still aint found it :(

fallen_spades
03-08-2003, 02:26 PM
i'll try searching for it...

mariolouis
14-08-2003, 09:49 AM
i have downloaded the new version at http:reqwireless.com

but i cannot connect via globe gprs with the www.globe.com.ph apn. but i can with internet.globe.com.ph

what's with that?

plimper
21-08-2003, 04:05 AM
Dear members of this board the Webviewer it works fully only if you purchase it.I was from the first ones and i have bought it for like $10 by that time.Now it costs like $19.95.I am still happy because i browse through gprs the internet with no problems.At my opinion i believe it's really worth the $19.95.You will use it for a lifetime.This program cannot get cracked.It's protected by the author and it registrates by using the imei of the device.A big thanks to the authors at reqwirelless!!!Viva 7650!!!!

jamespir
31-12-2003, 01:26 PM
can any one get me a regitration code for webviewer plz email me at <no cracks req and send mes>

notorious
19-06-2004, 11:03 PM
hi! hav anyone got the *NEW* full version Webviewer or a registration code u can share please?

tzeonn
19-06-2004, 11:14 PM
@notorius, read the rules, no cracks requests.

Toonami15187553
21-07-2004, 10:21 PM
Could someone send me a full version of web viewer please. <no send mes>