PDA

View Full Version : What video software do you use?

kiddomarc
18-11-2002, 11:36 AM
ummm, i use the tmobile video software, does anyone of you here got a better video software and most important if you have a smaller size version? :) thanx!

RNSMFD
18-11-2002, 01:00 PM
Hi kiddomarc,

What about this one ??

10x Digital Zoom, Horizontal or Vertical Stretch, Nomal, Grey or Negative colour modes, Brightness & Contrast settings, Red, Green & Blue adjust, Flip Horizontal, Vertical or Both, Image Frames, Special FX.

Additional Features:

Capture images in low or high quality

High quality filtered zoom.

Save captured images to the PhotoAlbum, or send via IR, BT, Email and MMS

Load up an image stored in the PhotoAlbum and add effects before sending

Full on-line help

And the best is : it's the full version with key !!

mydonnay
18-11-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by kiddomarc
ummm, i use the tmobile video software, does anyone of you here got a better video software and most important if you have a smaller size version? :) thanx!

Kiddomarc,

I've posted this file before but no details :)

pvplayer is a video camera with longer recording time that t-mobile video recorder.
Note: to use pvplayer a user still need tmobile and any file manager apps

How to use :

Install it. Record a video. Use any file manager (efileman, handy file or seleq) look for pvplayer folder, look for the video file that you want to view or play. Copy and paste it to the directory of tmobile video.

it makes me tired copying and pasting but it is another video software that has longer recording time ;)

mydonnay
18-11-2002, 01:32 PM
I forgot to mention... if you have realone installed in your 7650, you can view from there too ...whatever you recorded using pvlayer :)

kiddomarc
18-11-2002, 01:43 PM
sorry, i think you people got it wrong.. :( what i mean is, do you have other video software that is small in size? coz tmobile consumes 250k something i guess then if compress 140k something (just rough estimate).. i want a video software that is like 140k and if you compress will only be 80k. there is there such a software? :)

*what i mean by compress is using smart compress

mydonnay
18-11-2002, 03:06 PM
sorry :( I misunderstood u...
no.. I don't have other video software that is smaller than tmobile :(