PDA

View Full Version : Stuffs required to Service Mobile Phones.

mobilerocks
19-11-2002, 09:46 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'am planning to learn from scratch how to service various types of Mobile Phones which includes both hardware and software like to solve Dead Phones, Network Problems, Changing LED's & LCD's, Corrupted Software in the phone and any other major problems. So, for this i want to know what all stuffs from basic requirments to advanced requirments required for solving hardware and software problems various types of mobile phones. Or, is there any website where i can get details about this. Also, you can let me know via ICQ as well. My ICQ No. is 40203283.

At this point, I have just learned to upgrade/downgrade only for DCT-3 phones, now I want to get further expereince in other Mobile Phones Models. So, i really need help from you professionals who already servicing mobile phones :)

Thanks in Advance.

wfc
25-11-2002, 12:50 PM
speaking from a hardware point of view. If you really want to know your stuff you cant go past learning how base level electronics work. such as transistors capacitors resistors inductors ect ect, some people mayt belive that this is not worth is and just want to know how to fix this or that phoblem in this or that phone, but once knowing basic electronics being both digital and analog you can solve almost any problem with any electronic circuit. This is the difference between someone who knows how to fix a phone and a tech. My advise is that if you want go and pick up a basic electronics book and you can never go wrong
:)