PDA

View Full Version : How to find full version in this place?

wiroj
19-11-2002, 11:18 AM
anybody can tell me? How to find full version in this place. I try some software but before I download it, I don't know it full version or trial.

kiddomarc
19-11-2002, 11:45 AM
well, there's no really a specific way of doing so, but maybe using 'search' command located below the banner on the upper right part of this page. you may put there the name of the software you're lookin for.. but most of the programs are shared in the thread named "137 games and 87softwares" (though that's not the exact name of the thread i guess). most of the files are there all you need is download it. them are compressed by the way.

fnvillafuerte
19-11-2002, 12:02 PM
The one who posted the s/w will tell us if it is trial or full version. In case it was not mentioned, you can install the s/w and when you use it, the software will tell you some conditions if it is trial version, otherwise the s/w will just function normally without giving any condition if it is full version.

Easy, isn't it? :)

wiroj
19-11-2002, 12:04 PM
thanks,

but I try download all attactment in 137 games and 87softwares all post. I fond full version not more than 20 program only :(

some not specify full or not

mydonnay
19-11-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by wiroj
thanks,

but I try download all attactment in 137 games and 87softwares all post. I fond full version not more than 20 program only :(

some not specify full or not

wiroj,

ouuch!!! I was hit!!!! but not so hard :) it's OK...

I'm so sorry if I didn't put additional details or if the software or games is free or trial or full version. I thought I made myself very clear to everyone :) I remember writing there that "I have not try all of those programs" and that is my EXCUSE. :)

How to install of them? we only have 4MB of memory waaah!!!

With regards to the 20 full version programs that you found, man!!! you are lucky that in just one place you found 20 full version programs. Me? I need to search the lots of pages in the internet with the help of my brother to look for full versions or free programs :) Also, with the help of GOOD and HELPFUL members here (do I need to mention your name guys?) they shared what they got in this "Sharing Party" :)

Seriously, the items in the http://nokiafree.org/forums/t8792/s.html are mostly Free and full. If you happen to get a trial or demo version.... just uninstall it from your phone. It wouldn't hurt your phone- that's for 80% sure :)

kiddomarc
19-11-2002, 01:57 PM
@mydonnay

hahahah!! that sure is directed to you! ;) but did you just see how much views your thread has? :)