PDA

View Full Version : Reviveing Sagem

breakerone
19-11-2002, 03:43 PM
I unlocked my Sagem thankx alot, today I tried unlocking for my friend and the phone showed (SAGEM then I went off) is there any software for reviving Sagems?.......please help me anyone out there. Good day

vlab
22-11-2002, 04:10 PM
hi,

i think, in your case is bad eeprom data or chip,
you have to use pony programer to repair this.

Vlada

breakerone
22-11-2002, 05:01 PM
Dear Vlada,
Do you have any idea how I can get pony programmer or do you have it. And how to use it?
Best Regards
Gd Day

vlab
23-11-2002, 12:08 AM
hello,

first you have to buld/buy a pony programer (eprom programer),
then you have to dowload a prog "pony programer" and right
phone version bin eprom file, and to program your eprom chip,
that is on left bottom of your sagem phone (front side), then you have to corect checksums with sagem doctor, and to unlock phone again, if pony could not write a data to your chip you have to replace it. details you can find on www22.brikster.com/mysagem procedure is the same as for pb eprom 3 failure.

it's lot of work, but i think this would help you.

Vlada

wings
25-11-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by breakerone
I unlocked my Sagem thankx alot, today I tried unlocking for my friend and the phone showed (SAGEM then I went off) is there any software for reviving Sagems?.......please help me anyone out there. Good day

try to read and write full or eeprom
good luck

wings
28-11-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by breakerone
Dear Vlada,
Do you have any idea how I can get pony programmer or do you have it. And how to use it?
Best Regards
Gd Day

what happened

breakerone
28-11-2002, 07:21 AM
Dear Wings, Sorry for taking long, we have tried the barek software but it is not working well, I dont know if it is me who doesn't know how to use. But I will keep on trying. If anything I will ask you.
Thank you very much for your assistance
Good Day