PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Philippines, MYDONNAY!

kiddomarc
20-11-2002, 01:26 PM
well my fellow pilipinos here in this forum, mydonnay informed me that he is going to our country few days from now! isnt it great??? now, i guess he must start feeling our pilipino hospitality at least here in this forum! so lets all welcome him!

WELCOME MYDONNAY, MABUHAY!

*for people who dont know who mydonnay is, he is the most unselfish man god has ever made, he posted all the softwares he have in this forum! if you ask me how many? well i think roughly more or less 300 softwares and some are full versions!!!! so i think he deserves one hell of a WELCOME!! :)

PS: Thanks for everything MYDONNAY! I mean it! :) More power to you and your sweetie! have a happy trip. ;)

kiddomarc
20-11-2002, 01:38 PM
@mydonnay
ummm... i already overwritten the original (trial) version of the .app of smartcompress but still it wont register! it still needs a key, what do i do?

fnvillafuerte
20-11-2002, 01:58 PM
Lets give our great friend, MYDONNAY a genuine welcome... :) ;) :)

...how about a "welcome party" for MyDonnay? Its a good chance for this forum members to actually meet each others... of course everyone should bring their precious 7650's!

kiddomarc
20-11-2002, 02:22 PM
@fnvillafuerte

that's if you'll treat us. :)

mydonnay
20-11-2002, 05:08 PM
Thank you so much for those NICE words Kiddo and fnvillafuerte :) I feel shy now because PEOPLE here might think I'm a proud person..

Please people don't think that way OK? LOL!

Also, thank you for welcoming me to your place even I haven't step to your land yet :) I will go there definetely because my sweetie is done booking and paying the ticket plus hotel and transport to and from airport-cebus-begious. don't know about this place but she said it looks OK. Well, I am sure people there in the philipines are GOOD because I can see how friendly the flipinos here in the forum :)

We better stop talking about my trip because the moderators might alert us since this trip is not about Nokia 7650 LOL!

Anyway, kiddo... about the smartcompress, give me few minutes to talk to d7thsign about this? I'm a bit confuse too :(

kiddomarc
20-11-2002, 05:24 PM
haha, right.. mods are mods! :) you might be talking about cebu and baguio, those are cool places! but wanna see the real philippines? try dos palmas resort in palawan, they are the best.

well, its not registered right? i think its not the .app file that carries the registration. :(

mydonnay
20-11-2002, 05:29 PM
I have emailed him about the smart compress, i'll wait for his response.

btw, thanks for the tip kiddo on which place to go (will let her know, maybe can change the route)

Kobayashi2B
20-11-2002, 06:38 PM
Hey Mydonnay!

M-A-B-U-H-A-Y ! ! ! !

From the bottom of my heart, "Welcome to our homeland, the Philippines!"

I hope that your stay in our country will be filled with joy, love and fun!

I gotta agree with kiddomarc, your the modern day Santa Claus! We just love you dude!:p

Have a pleasant trip! if you need any help, we're just a thread away!:)

PS
1. if you wanna have "REAL FUN" (we wont tell your sweetie! hehehe:D ) we could give you a list of hot-night-spots here(WoW BABES!). What the heck, we'll all go with you!
2. try to visit Boracay! its one of the best beaches in the world.
3. dont forget not to leave home w/o ur Nokia 7650!
4. anybody have Zenomorph/Ringtone Studio Full? hehehe!

ENJOY!

mydonnay
20-11-2002, 06:57 PM

Nice PS :) I like your PS # 1 :)... with WOW BABES!!!
I will email you once my sweetie is asleep LOL!!!!

about item #4.. he hehe... you really don't want to give up asking for Zenomorph/Ringtone Studio Full version ha ha ha!

will check my list mate... i have 400 plus of files here now and I feel dizzy looking at the files....

but i'm sure i don't have these 2 yet :(... but let me check

BoyBastos
21-11-2002, 02:37 AM
well am new to this forum but am a filipino. welcome mydonnay MABUHAY

PS ur doing a great job keep it up

Kobayashi2B
21-11-2002, 04:32 AM
Hey guys,

since mydonnay is coming to the country, lets give him a peak of how beautiful filipinas are!

unfortunately I dont have pics of filipinas in the flesh.

maybe you guys could post it here so we all could upload it to our fons.

and make mydonnay have a taste of how yummy filipinas are! hehehe:D

@mydonnay,

its good to hear you like the pics i posted in your thread. i'll try to look for some more for you! LOL:D hope your sweetie doesnt get mad at us, your forum mates for giving those nasty pix. LOL

LATER dudes