PDA

View Full Version : Making *.re files from eeprom dump?

Abe
25-03-2002, 05:54 AM
can someone make *re files from extracting tones from eeprom dump?

EEPROM DUMP DOWNLOAD HERE.....

http://gsmsearch.com/nfree/nfreeboard/download.php?f=1&file=moj3310.zip

Thanx........nice tones in this dump......

Yop
25-03-2002, 09:11 PM
From 3310 eprom is impossible, eprom is encripted. Upload tones to a 8210 and then post eprom.
Best Regard
Yop /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mulder3
25-03-2002, 09:36 PM
I think that RingToneManager can do that.

Abe
26-03-2002, 01:55 AM
Man....if i could upload theese kind of tones i wouldnt ask to extract them from eeprom...i would have it on my computer isnt that right??????
I DONT HAVE THEESE TONES THATS WHY I WANT TO EXTRACT THEM::::::
That tones i couldnt find on net.....

Iccang
26-03-2002, 03:49 AM
@Abe: I was insert my own tones to my flash file.
this is my procedure:

1. Open your mcu+ppm flash file by flashtone 202
2. Change the tones by yours.
3. save it the flash file by different name.
4. Extract the *.re that you was make from flashtone 2.02 by ringtonemanager.
5. Add it to your flash file by ringtonemanager.
6. enjoy...!!!

I was done do that... and succesfully!!!!

BR,
Iccang
=======

Abe
26-03-2002, 04:01 AM
You dont understand me.......
I have a 3310 of some guy (i bought it and repaired it....it was broken.....)that have marvellous tones uploaded by logomanager or some kind of tool.....
Now i want to know how can i download theese tones in rtx or another format....to save the tone and to upload to another nokia.........
When i go to COMPOSER there isnt the whole sound and it doesnt sound THE SAME AS when someone calls me.......it has bad sound in COMPOSER.......
Theese tones are stored in EEPROM so i cannot extract it with Ringtonemanager........
ANY other tool that can download THE WHOLE TONE FROM EEPROM?
I need the original sound that i hear when someone calls me........
@ICCANG.......
try uploading my eeprom to 3310 and you will see.....hear the sound of FREESTYLER......and then go to COMPOSER and hear again that sound......you will see the difference........

Download my eeprom here:

http://gsmsearch.com/nfree/nfreeboard/download.php?f=1&file=moj3310.zip

Iccang
26-03-2002, 10:11 AM
@Abe: Yup... I was done. I have experience like that. I repair it by nok2phone. Just try like my case, friend.. Open the composer, rewrite it to nok2phone and increase/decrease the tones if needed. Hope can solve your problem...

BR,
Iccang
=======

Abe
27-03-2002, 03:31 AM
Thanx ...i will try....

NokDoc
27-03-2002, 01:23 PM
Hi to all,

Raw Ringtone data can be read direct from eeprom flash.
Go search somewhere at 0CF6/ 0E26 relative to start of eeprom position.
I found 7 locations, the number the 3310 can handle.

This form of raw data can DIRECTLY be reentered to phone by PDU (or gNokii?) commands!

Also PDU could make a send to other gsm message of it too.

3310 = max 3 octaves, other types are capable of more octaves, that is why the tone inc/decreasing.

Good Luck.

NokDoc

glenborj
17-07-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Iccang
@Abe: Yup... I was done. I have experience like that. I repair it by nok2phone. Just try like my case, friend.. Open the composer, rewrite it to nok2phone and increase/decrease the tones if needed. Hope can solve your problem...

BR,
Iccang
=======

Can you post or add the nok2phone in the download site? plus the crack... thanks once again...

Juan2k
17-07-2002, 01:01 PM
Nok2phone

http://mrgremlin.karnt.com/cgi-bin/showlist.pl?Category=Utilities

glenborj
18-07-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Juan2k
Nok2phone

http://mrgremlin.karnt.com/cgi-bin/showlist.pl?Category=Utilities

Hi, thanks for the link, by the way are you in the vicinity of Metro Manila? Im here at Valenzuela City and Adtech is my neighbor abt. 1.5kms away. maybe sometime we could meet 2gether.

Juan2k
20-07-2002, 12:57 PM
im somewhere in quezon province alone without any help from a nearby cell tech. pre have u tried altering 5210 i bought one but after editing text chunk using ppmanager and faid ive got no signal after returning backup flash its ok again whats seems to be the problem

KnOeFz
21-07-2002, 10:42 AM
@Abe

with MyGnokii (http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl/) you're able to extract uploaded tones from the phone if you still have the phone...

I've been trying to get a tone I sent from a website to my 6210 and insert it on my 8210... The extracting of the tone was ok, but haven't been able to upload in into 8210 yet... maybe you can manage to do so. Dunno if it's a 6210/8210 specific problem.

Goodluck.
Pls let me know if you succeeded.

-=K=-

glenborj
21-07-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Juan2k
im somewhere in quezon province alone without any help from a nearby cell tech. pre have u tried altering 5210 i bought one but after editing text chunk using ppmanager and faid ive got no signal after returning backup flash its ok again whats seems to be the problem
Try using knok95, after updating the ppm and flashing it into the phone, read the whole flash and save it, then use knok, use emulate communications in FLS and select the saved 5210 file, then do all under the check and fix tab, and reflash it to the phone, before flashing, uncheck the emulate communication in Fls then select the recently fixed file and reflash it into the phone using rolis. then get back to knok and update faid, IMEI, etc.. this should do the trick, i experienced it in my 6150 before, but now i can almost do anything with it through this process of flashing.... Good luck....

jdx1883
24-07-2002, 05:43 PM
soli.. is there any nokia expert here know how to download composer ringtone in *rttl format using mygnokii..? mind to teach me ? thanks u!!