PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know a shortcut for a SOFT RESET?

kiddomarc
22-11-2002, 03:38 PM
yeah.. something that you will type like *#7370# to format phone, but what i want is only softreset and not a hardreset. please help. thanx.

*soft reset simply means restarting the phone, like restarting your pc. without any file be lost.

mydonnay
22-11-2002, 03:47 PM
kiddomarc,

use TaskManager of ExtendedSuite to do this. From Taskmanagers' option select Tools then select Software Reset

tiger42
22-11-2002, 03:56 PM
The latest version of SeleQ filemanager can also do it (Options -> Tools).

kiddomarc
22-11-2002, 03:56 PM
yeah, but you know i removed it already.. lol! so how do i do it other than that? :)

kiddomarc
22-11-2002, 03:58 PM
tiger42 you always promote that seleq! is that registered? i mean, maybe you can post it here if its registered? please? :) thanx!

tiger42
22-11-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by kiddomarc
tiger42 you always promote that seleq! is that registered? i mean, maybe you can post it here if its registered? please? :) thanx!

You know why I always "promote" it? Because I have registered it legally. Yes, I have paid real money for it! I am a programmer myself and I think that good work should be honoured...
I do not think that 18$ are too much for such a great program.
And before anyone asks: No, I will not post my registered version, because my serial and my IMEI number are coded into the file...

kiddomarc
22-11-2002, 04:20 PM
good, a fellow programmer, dude, do you know how to create midlets? :) (please dont forward me to that nokia forum, it sucks)

tiger42
22-11-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by kiddomarc
good, a fellow programmer, dude, do you know how to create midlets? :) (please dont forward me to that nokia forum, it sucks)

MIDlets are also very new for me... It does not seem to be that easy. If you have managed to program your first "hello world", post the sourcecode ;-)