PDA

View Full Version : Commercial Softwares

NokDoc
22-11-2002, 10:17 PM
Hi guys,

Here U'll find a list of games which should be payed for:

http://www.epocware.com/buy/index.html

Files posted with those names are not allowed and will be deleted from the threads.

NokiaFree is not meant for distribution of commercial softwares.

To keep the software developings actively for nice new features U are ought to pay for such softwares.

Thanks for understanding.

The NokiaFree Team.

vippi
22-11-2002, 10:22 PM
You're right.

DavidLanz
23-11-2002, 01:44 AM
Guys, who wanna share the "FULL", let's find another board >,<"

NightShade
23-11-2002, 03:25 AM
Any tips ?

mydonnay
23-11-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by NokDoc
Hi guys,

Here U'll find a list of games which should be payed for:

http://www.epocware.com/buy/index.html

Files posted with those names are not allowed and will be deleted from the threads.

NokiaFree is not meant for distribution of commercial softwares.

To keep the software developings actively for nice new features U are ought to pay for such softwares.

Thanks for understanding.

The NokiaFree Team.

Hello NokDoc,

Thank you for alerting us that the softwares of/from epocware.com are not allow anymore to be posted here and those copies will be deleted. I understand your message and my respect for Nokiafree.org. I'm expecting this because no software developers will be happy to see their "creations" to become a full...y "free" softwares.

I'm sure that you understand that most of members (including myself) was having fun about this "sharing and swapping" of different softwares for Nokia 7650 not only softwares of epocware.com. We are not expert on software-cracking thingy, just simple users of Nokia 7650 that enjoy having good softwares for FREE :)

I like Nokiafree.org not just because we have the freedom to post anything we want unlike other forums that everthing is under control (other forum has more rules for don'ts but less rules for dos).

May I ask your goodselves some questions?

1. Your message is only applicable to epocware? (I hope!)
2. Can we still continue "swaping, sharing" by uploading non-epocware products?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Regards,
mydonnay

benn007
23-11-2002, 06:20 AM
Hey guys!

We cant post the software here but we can share the i idea right! And then we upload those software to an e-mail account and then we still can share the software right!

Benn

mydonnay
23-11-2002, 06:30 AM
good idea Benn :)
will just post a message that we have a found a full version then if anyone want the copy.. the person who has it will just send it via e-mail instead of attaching here :)

:)

DavidLanz
23-11-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by mydonnay
good idea Benn :)
will just post a message that we have a found a full version then if anyone want the copy.. the person who has it will just send it via e-mail instead of attaching here :)

cool~~
It's a good idea, and count me in!

benn007
23-11-2002, 08:36 AM
Hey mydonnay!

I saw you start up a group in yahoo! Thats the idea that i'm talking about! And one more way is, upload the software in one e-mail account and post the account name and password here so everyone can sign in and got the software!
Actually i made one already in yahoo!

Username: sevenpointtenkg

Password: password

e-mail address: [email protected]

ebenn

mydonnay
23-11-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by benn007
Hey mydonnay!

I saw you start up a group in yahoo! Thats the idea that i'm talking about! And one more way is, upload the software in one e-mail account and post the account name and password here so everyone can sign in and got the software!
Actually i made one already in yahoo!

Username: sevenpointtenkg

Password: password

e-mail address: [email protected]

ebenn

Thanks for visiting the e-group that I created. I'll be busy uploading there :) I have to test each apps that I have before uploading and I will not upload the files that are no good in installing.
I've also uploaded some animated images and backgrounds that was shared by lots of people from here.
Full version games & softwares are there too :)

The other idea that you provide is great too! one username & password for everyone :)

Great!!!! party-sharing will not last :)

mrcommodore64
27-11-2002, 09:59 PM
CHEERS! :D
i said it! didnt i? :D muahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Pejo
27-11-2002, 10:20 PM
OK, Moderators and Admins, delete what you have to delete, but leave ringtones, pictures and other stuff witch are MADE BY US, BY ME!

I have lost hours and hours to chande, transforme and other things for N7650, so I hope that you'll delete what you have to delete and leave other stuff, our stuff to share to others...

We won't post anything from Epocware, and you'll live my pictures and other my stuff, deal?

Now I'm thanking you...

vippi
27-11-2002, 10:45 PM

trojan
28-11-2002, 09:57 AM
You can also go to Pejo's WAP site remember. Send him some stuff.

simonkirkland
28-11-2002, 11:29 AM
Hi all,

If we can't post software :mad: then we have to use alternatives.

Visit:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/

and you can join any of the following groups which are loaded with great software:

· 7650-World
· n7650_land
· nokia_7650_files
· Nokia_7650_PHIL
· nokia_7650_software
· nokiaparty

Enjoy

IronBird
29-11-2002, 02:47 PM
Nice collection you got there on the yahoo-site guys! This is a great community

simonkirkland
29-11-2002, 03:07 PM
Tell me about it...

I've now got over 1000 apps, games, logos and rintones (shame it 30MB and the phone only holds 4MB.

Shame I've got no epocware as they won't let us have naughty stuff!!! ;-) :rolleyes:

hong
29-11-2002, 06:30 PM
it's not fair, in yahoo group we can share any thing, but why in N Free forum.......!!!????:(
"N Free forum is great forum" to help ppl in this world
sorry... my language

khalifo
30-11-2002, 01:33 AM
if u cant upload someting here sendit to me @
[email protected]
and i'll uploadit to my wapsite
tagtag.com/Q8wap :)
thanx

trojan
01-12-2002, 02:40 AM
Sorry. Probably only me, but I couldn't download 99% of this. Maybe it's a tagtag or WAP thing!

Pejo
01-12-2002, 04:06 PM
trojan, find something for your self on my (our :D ) wap site:

http://tagtag.com/my7650

trojan
01-12-2002, 07:26 PM
I have downloaded from you before. Good site. What's with "entity too large" message? I had loads of memory spare. Is it my server? Maybe you could Zip verything?
Thanks again for your site. We all need good people like you!

AgentJay
02-12-2002, 01:17 PM
I tested Yahoo,- and it looks really fine !
But only nokia_7650_files is working.
The Reg-Procedure is a little bit complicated,- but it works.
Files posting, Messages and good Java Chat ! Some Files are be there.

CU at nokia_7650_files,
Agent Jay

ArvoPaperi
03-12-2002, 10:09 PM
What ppl says about irc ?
Let's go to efnet and build #7650files -channel :)

waitingfor3650
04-12-2002, 06:14 AM
i am now a member of nokia7650 files but how could i join the other groups??:D

waitingfor3650
04-12-2002, 06:22 AM
mydonnay and benn

can u give me the link where i could use the username posted above

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

still dont know how to join the other groups aside from nokia 7650 files

waitingfor3650
04-12-2002, 06:53 AM
now i know, geesh how stupid of me

i uploaded cocktail and some oplogos in nokia party, hope youll like it:D

Raven666
05-12-2002, 11:09 PM
Hi,

I wanna join the Yahoo groups too. Please PM me the details.

Thanks.

Raven666
06-12-2002, 01:33 AM
.....never mind. I got it. :o

john q
24-12-2002, 06:58 PM
Guys,what happened to mydonnay? Its not online any more,for a couple of weeks now.nokiaparty does not exist in yahoo groups?
Anyone?
Thanks.

PS: Do any of former mydonnay members remeber a website that was posted there? nokiafiles.com nokia-files.com or something.
Thanks again

LinsoN
16-01-2003, 10:26 AM
the more you pay, the better the game is,

Dschubba
21-01-2003, 08:33 PM
So that to pay when it can free be?

Dshubba.

:D

zizza
23-01-2003, 08:05 PM

stallone1
29-01-2003, 04:15 AM
can anyone tell me how can i upload format my old game and upload new game to my 7650 mobile phone , and what type of software and cables do i need to upload the game ...where can i buy the software and game to upload it to my phone thank you

Straightman
21-02-2003, 10:53 PM
Have done a search of Yahoo Groups, and none of those listed in this thread seems to exist now. Have they been closed down?

Where can we download software from these days?

Straightman
22-02-2003, 01:11 PM
I'm in favour of paying for software to support the work of developers.

For example, Symbianware's Stacker is a great programme (winner of Nokia's Series 60 challenge), and even incorporates a file browser. At under $10 it's good value.

However, although Epocware's Handy Day is a good and useful idea, there's no way it's twice as good as Stacker, and worth the $19.95 they charge. I'm certainly not prepared to pay that for Handy Day. It's a rip-off.

Come on, Epocware, if you reduce your prices to a level that people see as fair and reasonable (say a reduction of 60-70%), you may well find that people are prepared to pay. That way you may sell a lot more copies and get <more> income.

Do other people agree with this? Anyone any ideas on how we can make this point effectively to Epocware, and other companies that charge rip-off prices?

Kobayashi2B
22-02-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Straightman
I'm in favour of paying for software to support the work of developers.

For example, Symbianware's Stacker is a great programme (winner of Nokia's Series 60 challenge), and even incorporates a file browser. At under $10 it's good value.

However, although Epocware's Handy Day is a good and useful idea, there's no way it's twice as good as Stacker, and worth the $19.95 they charge. I'm certainly not prepared to pay that for Handy Day. It's a rip-off.

Come on, Epocware, if you reduce your prices to a level that people see as fair and reasonable (say a reduction of 60-70%), you may well find that people are prepared to pay. That way you may sell a lot more copies and get <more> income.

Do other people agree with this? Anyone any ideas on how we can make this point effectively to Epocware, and other companies that charge rip-off prices?

email them and post your opinions in AAS!:)

Kisruh
18-03-2003, 04:39 AM
Agree wholeheartedly, straightman. As long as there are rip-offs like Epocware, I'll always get the warez.

Hey, I do buy quite a lot appz from Symbianware too because they price the apps right.

jake29
18-04-2003, 12:12 PM
I just singed in for almajed-007 group but how can i examply search applications --> And sorry about bad english and stupid qustion ;)

cowboytuna
24-05-2003, 06:32 PM
here's another great forum by the great schizo: http://www.aijae.com/forum/ we can also put the files on schizo's site when it is finished. cant wait till schizo's site will be fully operational. ;) ;)

King Ahmar
29-05-2003, 03:52 PM
hi guys i'm not a 7650 user i got 9210i but i found a site tht might b useful for u all but there's one problem it's in chinese :confused:
well u check it 4 urself:cool:
7650 stuff (http://7650fun.navaca.com/)

King Ahmar
29-05-2003, 03:57 PM
please post your reviews i'll b greatful
also let us know if u know any useful site about nokia 9210:cool:
regards