PDA

View Full Version : Offsets and adr. Plz contribute

dr.bizar
23-11-2002, 01:01 PM
Hi all... I don't know if I'm the only one tired of searching the forums for where to find what in the software....

So just a little thought: Why not gather all the knowledge we all got about offsets and adr. by messsing around in our SW... Eg: where to find snake scores, where to find "Ringtone" pointers" and so on ???

If all of you think it's a good idear i will be happy to collect this information and release a flowchart containing all the adr. we could gather.... This would be a great tool when messing in the SW

I have all ready started by leaching info, and adding my own small contributes, but as i far from know all about the SW, it would be nice if u all would post some GOOOOD stuff...

phonedudes
23-11-2002, 01:47 PM
This is mainly in German but here is a link to a site which has
started to collect offset information.

NokiaPort --- Mostly in German (http://www.nokiaport.de)

Phonedudes

w0rf
10-01-2003, 02:38 AM
sounds like a very nice idea ... that might give the power todo some cool things more easily:)

Btw . I think Dr. Bizar means the offset of the various functions that are present in out flash files .. and not the offset of some graphics.
Functions are more difficult to find, but I would find it very interesting to know where they are located.

I would contribute If I know how ... maybe someone can explain the relationship offset vs. functionid in menu:)