PDA

View Full Version : Are every bad unlockers safe now?

ByteMe
25-02-2002, 02:42 AM
Hi!

With Dejan eeprom repair and faid calculator (by the way does dejan calculate faid too?) is any phone able to be put to work, no matter how badly its software is?

Does that mean that new versions can be unlocked normally (having all locks open, not closed to 'FFFFF')?

Thank You.
Regards.

ByteMe.

gta
25-02-2002, 03:09 AM
i think so,(if you can get NK_CALC working) because the soft of dejan claims to calc imei and faid data. but i cant get it working. try experimenting on the imei of your fone. but always keep a backup. i have attached a file in my previous post. pls give me a feed back if it is working on your system. thnx. /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

||Joe
25-02-2002, 03:49 AM
IT SAY BAD CONNECTION I DONT KNOW WHY??????

Yasser
25-02-2002, 03:52 AM
Hi Guys!!

Just to add that nk_calc might not work on WIndows XP and also that only some pc can use this software with dual mbus and fbus cable with built in auto switching.

It doesn't work on my PC...got Windows98.

Best thing to do is to make the cable from the scheme dejan has provided or make or use the modified cable by Abe for this purpose......works 100%.

I hope this helps

Take Care

BR

Yasser

ByteMe
25-02-2002, 07:03 PM
Hi!

I didn't had the chance to try it (dejan nk_calc) yet, but i know that calculates faid too, however does it repair eeprom if it's totally screwed?

I need to know, because a guy wants to sell his 8210, however he says that took the phone to a guy to unlock and in Dejan with a homemade cable at 45% a error occured and the phone doesn't turn on. That seems easy to fix, but he lives 200 miles way and it looks suspicious, because he can take it to another guy that puts it to work easily. Maybe that's not the only problem with the 8210 and he doesn't want to risk sending it to see how it is.

the phone is cheap, about 100€ or ~$87.

Assuming the phone is a mess, can it be repaired?

btw, what's in the adresses 00-20 and after the eeprom?

I appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

ByteMe.

Iccang
26-02-2002, 12:28 AM
hi..

I was try it (Dejan nc_calc) with my 8250. It's working!!! I was changed the imei and calc faid, all of it was sucesfully, guys!!!

Btw, my cable is only MBUS!!!

BR,
Iccang
=====

||Joe
26-02-2002, 03:53 AM
I would say it works sweet /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif i had a 3310 messed up pretty bad.. eeprom totally destroyed, all locks closed and wrong imei.. after a minute or 2 with nk_calc in win98se (didn't work in xp) the phone was operational.. all 4 locks open imei correct and got network on all sims i put in it..

gta
26-02-2002, 04:46 AM
@acido: did you flash it with another phone's eeprom? how did the eeprom became totally messed up? coz i tried it with my 8210(flashed it with a good eeprom from another phone) and still get resets. how did you come about your problem? thnx

Elf
01-02-2003, 09:04 PM
Hi

i bought a mbus/fbus cable from logosunlimited.com and its auto switch, but the mbus bit doesnt seem to work...
It works fine with LogoManager but that uses FBUS, but it doesnt work with Eeprom, NC Calc etc. which use MBUS.
I really want to unlock my 3310, and change IMEI etc., anyone got any ideas? is there anyway you can achieve this with FBUS?

TIA

Elf