PDA

View Full Version : dejan's eeprom software attached

gta
25-02-2002, 02:21 AM
pls try this soft. it is said to calculate faid and imei data. but it won't work for me. always says bad connection.. when in fact, i use my m2bus for logomanager and works fine. but with dejans soft it won't work. pls send me feed back on how to use this
thnx. br gta

||Joe
25-02-2002, 02:38 AM
use plain dos with dpmi or windows safe mode.

cheers

gta
25-02-2002, 03:03 AM
hi, i tried it but still get bad connection response. i'm using the standard mbus fbus cable with no prob on other soft. my pc is amd duron 1Gig. what can be the prob? thnx and br. gta. /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

Yasser
25-02-2002, 03:53 AM
Hi

Please read my response to ByteMe in other post

thanks

BR

Yasser

||Joe
25-02-2002, 04:08 AM
Hi!

Tested this software, M2BUS connection works perfectly.
(6110 with ROM3, software/PPM version 03.14)

But...
After 'F1': No network (FAID update with BOX didn't help after this)
After 'F2': No network, and phone asks securitycode (FAID update with BOX or using 'F1' didn't help)
After 'F3': Fills SP-lock data area with FFFF, and All Locks closed
I had to use backup of EEPROM to get phone work again, couldn't fix it with BOX /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I have tried this several times (in normal windows, safe mode and DOS) and result was allways the same.
Software allways displays correct COBBA-ID and other datas on screen.

Many people have said that this software works 100%, so maybe I did something wrong.

Please, could someone tell me what am I doing wrong? /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MTL

raino
25-02-2002, 06:24 AM
i try this soft,it is very good,i have a 3310,i upgrade to 4.24 with full flash including
3D-40,after that the phone no net,reset,i have used a lot of calcu sw,bu no can let the phone work again,i use Mr. dejan sw,,press f1,f2,f3,after that the phone work again at once,it seem at the nokia phone ,no one can great than Mr. dejan,if no his work we are working for light at the dark.no any sw we need now,we only need jolis 4.77 or dejan 1.05 and this sw,we can do all dct3 phone! let's begin do dct4's work now, guy!!!!

||Joe
25-02-2002, 04:16 PM
Do not use dual or auto switching m/fbus cables. Use the older ones, the ones with a switch for mbus or fbus. Cheers.

Tom
25-02-2002, 04:50 PM
Is there some solution to use Dual bus cable (FBUS & MBUS) with this program?

o_MAST
25-02-2002, 10:03 PM
My dual bus cable works fine with this soft! /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bye

o_MAST
25-02-2002, 10:09 PM
My dual bus cable works fine with this soft! /n/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I attached the scheme I've used.

Bye

Tom
25-02-2002, 10:27 PM
I have a problem with run this software. If I run it on Win 98 everything is OK to the moment when I want to use sofe F keys. Then program do nothing. There is not any info or something that. If I run it in Windows safe mode, when I use F keys I get the info: Bad connection. I use Nokia Universal Dual Bus (FBUS & MBUS) Data cable, and I want to repair my Nokia 3310. Cable is OK..... what should I do ?

||Joe
25-02-2002, 11:16 PM
In some cases only works well in COM2.

Attention: the telephone has to have original SW, it might not have been unblocked with the partial flashs

Iccang
26-02-2002, 12:28 AM
hi..

I was try it (Dejan nc_calc) with my 8250. It's working!!! I was changed the imei and calc faid, all of it was sucesfully, guys!!!

Btw, my cable is only MBUS!!!

BR,
Iccang
=====

eastRain
26-02-2002, 04:28 AM
I experienced on severals of phone, 8210 & 8250 work fine, 3310 : Bad connection,
i think it's something gotta do with the kind of cable using, also, try to switch on the phone before pressing any Function Keys (F1, F2, F3)...Tried on Win98SE.

Abe
26-02-2002, 04:59 PM
1. MTL-> how you did backup of EEPROM in 6110?With ponyprog? as 6110 has external eeprom.....
2. Dejan software 100% works only with scheme that he has attached with the software....all other schemes may or may not work.........

Abe
26-02-2002, 05:00 PM
1. MTL-> how you did backup of EEPROM in 6110?With ponyprog? as 6110 has external eeprom.....
2. Dejan software 100% works only with scheme that he has attached with the software....all other schemes may or may not work.........

||Joe
26-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Hi Abe!

I used AN589 based prommer with IC-prog, and SOIC clip to connect prommer to the EEPROM chip.

I built the M2BUS interface, based on schematics in nk_calc.zip, M2BUS connection works perfectly.
But I can't get 'F1', 'F2' & 'F3' to calculate datas correcly, it calculates the datas and writes them to EEPROM to right places, but data calculated wrong.

I noticed that I can calculate correct FAID with nk_calc if I have flashed my phone using Original Flash-CHK at the end of flash-file, but BOX cannot calculate correct FAID when using Original Flash-CHK.
(I must use calculated Flash-CHK with BOX)

Weird thing is that Calculated and Original Flash-CHK are totally different when compared.
So I can't understand how two different programs can calculate correct FAID with totally different Flash-CHK's:
- nk_cakc with Original Flash-CHK
- Dejan BOX with recalculated Flash-CHK

So I don't know which Flash-CHK is th correct one.

MTL

Kontact
27-02-2002, 03:04 AM
the one, that can find the network... /n/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif