PDA

View Full Version : Problem with flashing 3330

Spoochy
26-11-2002, 08:47 AM
Can someone please explain me what kind of problem i have here? see the picture below.

greetz

jelzon
26-11-2002, 08:57 AM
you must have a fully charged battery when flashing.

fox_q5
26-11-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by jelzon
you must have a fully charged battery when flashing.

yah!, check the battery and cable also.
if error continue, maybe the flash ic problem.
:) :) :) :)

fox_q5
26-11-2002, 10:03 AM
we are in wrong page to discuss that matter
i can't see it before i reply.:D :D :D

Spoochy
26-11-2002, 10:11 AM
hehe... i belive that the cable its fucked uo... my pal's mam tride to print out a document when the flash cabel was in the lpt port. :p lol

gabiz
26-11-2002, 01:19 PM
If you receive that error after try to print with flasher cable:D I think cable is still ok because rolis flasher recognize the phone and even for a short period work.I received same message on 3210 (on the same phone sometimes at begin sometime to the end) I think is a problem with power of cable (it use power from ltp port of pc) so try to replace Vpp (I dont't know, at your phone need Btemp Vpp?) with 5V external ,if don't work you may try to have power for cable from same 5V external (I mean first try to replace Vpp from phone with 5V and second put 5V on Vpp of phone and Vpp of cable) Also you can try (use some knok version) to erase whole flash after that try to read flash and see if it's really empty if is empty is OK and flash it with Rolis if error appears try again.In my case I received that error at the begining at the middle ,when almost finish but on next try work fine. Good luck!

hooi76
26-11-2002, 06:07 PM
i think the flash ic is #$&^*^ up.

csnokia
26-11-2002, 07:20 PM
Ive dont this before, when i tried to print a document. Theres nothing wrong with the cable and the fone is easily fixable. Just open up knok phoenix and select the erase flash option to completely wipe the flash. The reason why it says that message currently is because there is only half a flash on the fone, so we want to get rid of that. So do that, then upload the flash you were trying to upload in the first place in rolis and then you should be able to flash normally.

Spoochy
26-11-2002, 08:48 PM
Thank you guys for the help i get from you! :)

greetz.....

GeeZuZz
26-11-2002, 09:21 PM
The battery don't have to be charged... just a little power is enough to flash.

But try to change the delay index to a lower value in setup. If you set it too high, that problem occours.