PDA

View Full Version : i was asking myself .........

26-11-2002, 05:56 PM
hi friends ...........
i was absent for a while cause my HDD had booooooooommmm:eek:

but i was asking myself ...............
though nokia mobile have just 4 contacts on its board ,and though data transfer to the mobile is in serial mode ,we need to use the pc serial and parallel ports with a lot of cables :confused:

is it impossible to make just one circuit connected to serial or parallel ports that can make everything logos , tones , flash , faid ..............everything:o

please if anyone have any ideas about that

and can anyone explain the princebles of programing mobiles not just addrecess of mcu and ppm and eeprom but some thing more specific like -if we can say- the mobiles language like assembly or anything like that .............

and thanks friends for reading .....................:) :) :)

and helping:D :D :D

liteFun
26-11-2002, 06:55 PM
i have no problems using flash-cable and f/mbus-cable, because i have those ps/2 connectors on them.
so i put clip to phone, flash with flash-cable, change clip to mbus-cable and faid..

i know, it would be nice if there's no need to change cable.
but connecting flasher and mbus to same cable without any switch can cause problems (or not).

30-11-2002, 03:09 AM
dear friend liteFun hello ...................

i don't think that there will be any problems about using the cables cause there will be logical circuits to choose the function we want ...........
but the most important about the subject is to know how to deal with the mobiles sofware - i mean to write our own software -and to mack our own cables
:grin: :grin: :grin: