PDA

View Full Version : Free Soft For S105

TEVIN
28-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Free Soft For S105
Hi

This this the all samsung unlocker who unlock S105. I have tested with A300 et A 400 and it is 100 % WORKS, but i don't have the good cable for S105, if u have cable to test or any other solution to unlock S105 write me. I'm very interrested to unlock this phone.

Thanks u.

hafftrak
02-12-2002, 08:00 AM
Doesn't work for S105.

Blackzero
02-12-2002, 09:43 AM
ONLY 100% TESTED UNLOCKER for S100 / S105

Samsung Master V1.0.0

Contact for details. ICQ 42431362

[email protected]

http://1ms.net

BLACKZERO
========

wings
03-12-2002, 07:41 AM
http://nokiafree.org/forums/t10249/s.html

THE FREE TESTED UNLOCKER

hafftrak
03-12-2002, 08:23 PM
@Blackzero

Do you have any referals blackzero? I mean has anyone from this forum or anyone else purchased your products that would be willing to share their comments? No one seems to know you or know of you and I have been in the unlocking business for quite a while.

Also, I have someone in New York that would like to take your software for a test drive. Your ok with this I assume?

Since your software is anywhere from $2000.00 - $5000.00US I'm sure you woun't mind a doing a demonstartion?

Please let us know, not PM on the thread please.

Blackzero
04-12-2002, 12:04 AM
Thanks Hafftrak! and others for showing interest in our products,

Here under your all Mr Hafftrak's Question and our Answer.

Q1) Do you have any referals blackzero? I mean has anyone from this forum or anyone else purchased your products that would be willing to share their comments? No one seems to know you or know of you and I have been in the unlocking business for quite a while.

A1) Yes, We have so many referrals from the real world of business, who want to use software with the backup and Guaranty of Satisfaction. As you wrote that you have a history in unlocking business from a "quite a while", so bro we have a long history in programming for communication equipments from 1982. For that software which you are talking about here our real customers are Refurbishing Houses, not like you peoples who want to a "test drive", or who want to use pirated software, or who want to use software for only their enjoyment.

Yes for you HaffTrak that much amount is biggggggggg amount if you have nothing to gain from it. Because you have a long history in that area where only 40 shops of phone sellers in whole province. We are selling in the area where daily 100,000 phones are peoples going to sold.

Q2 ) Also, I have someone in New York that would like to take your software for a test drive. Your ok with this I assume?

A2 ) It is not big news if you have know anyone in New York. Tell me if you have know anyone in New York who have "Phone Repairing workshop" or "Whole Sale Network of cellular phones" or a Good engineer in communication software field, or a good business man in cellular business.

We are asking you all this because if you have one of them, so their test report will be valuable for you and the persons here in this forum. Otherwise everyone who is not in this business, what he will check and what he will estimate...

Okay finally if you think that you are a big software test reporter, we are cordially inviting you to come in New York and get a self test ride on our all products.

Q3 ) Since your software is anywhere from $2000.00 - $5000.00US I'm sure you woun't mind a doing a demonstartion?

A3 ) Our all products are selling in that price range, this is our honor that have maintained a quality status. You will never found our products in anywhere on net "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Everyone knows Quality products Never Never available in Free. If you want Junk you want collect from all around.

WHICH YOU HAFTRAK WANT.

Q4) Please let us know, not PM on the thread please.

A4) We never talk business in PMs. This is a OPEN PUBLIC THREAD brother where we are talking. We are not a Thief or Hacker who want to talk in PMs, We are selling our own production, Public must have to know where is GOLD and where is JUNK ....

:: OUR ON SALE PRODUCTS ::

1. MOTOROLA V MASTER 1.0.0

Unlocking solution for ALL Motorola V series GSM Models, including T720 and T720i, C331, C332, C333
a) Direct unlocking
b) User Code resetting
c) Security Code resetting
d) Flexing

2. SAMSUNG 1.0.0
Unlocking solution for Q Series, S Series, T Series and V Series.
a) Sim Unlock
b) Browser Unlocking

3. NOKIA LifeTimer Reset.
Nokia TDMA Solution for all known problems.
100% tested on 51xx, 61xx and 82xx
Soon in next month ‘JAN 2003’ 33xx and 12xx (Under Beta Test)
a) Unlock / Lock SOC
b) Unlock / Lock NAM Programing
c) Life Timer Reset “0000 : 00”
d) ESN Change and FAID Update
e) A-Key CHKSUM Calculate

4. SPY TOOLS PLUS.
For all type of cellular phones Pre Engineering SPY Tools

Motorola GSM/TDMA/CDMA
Nokia GSM/TDMA/CDMA
SAMSUNG GSM/TDMA/CDMA
SIEMENS
PANASONIC

Have a Good Day..

All e-mails or comments here warmly welcome

BLACKZERO
=========
King Always Alive

[email protected]
http://www.1ms.net

hafftrak
04-12-2002, 02:15 AM
Someone told me you were arrogant but I can really see your arrogance in your post. You sir, lack professionalism and have no tact and you are certainly not a businessman.

Trying to belittle me and my Province where I conduct my business does not upset me. It only shows everyone in this forum your true colors.

I merely asked some simple requests of your software, small yet important considering we don't know you. You think I am so stupid to hand over $5000.00US to have you send me nothing.

So excuse me sir to ask for referals before I pay you this amount but I am not going to buy a car without taking it for a test drive first. You still could not provide referals as this was your answer;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, We have so many referrals from the real world of business, who want to use software with the backup and Guaranty of Satisfaction
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed you used the words "who want to use" does this refer to many people who would like to use but have never purchased your program? I am looking for referrals of "real" customers not fictitious ones.

I do NOT use free software, all of my software is paid for and they do a lot more than yours can do. Victors software www.victorgsm.net is far better written and far better support than your Vmaster, not too mention he has a real web site and is only $600.00US and his can do C33X which I can see yours is pending.

Please sir do not insult me with your arrogance of your software knowledge. What ever you have been doing since 1982 know one really knows.

You would think to sell your program for a $1000.00US and sell 100 pieces as opposed to 4 pieces, (if you've sold any at all), at $5000.00 but then again your the smart the one.