Thread: Sony Erricsson W850i unlocking help

muckakev is offline Registered User

Question Sony Erricsson W850i unlocking help

Ive just purchased a new mobile phone from tesco, its a Sony Ericsson W580i. Ive downloaded the nokiafree unlocking calc.
    Ive entered the 15 digit IMEI code, calculated the unlock code and then entered it into the phone, but i just keep getting the message "network problem" and thats it.
    Any help with this would be great.

**Title shoult read W580i**
    Last edited by muckakev; 02-12-2007 at 09:21 AM. Reason: wromg phone type

bcatlock is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by muckakev View Post
    Ive just purchased a new mobile phone from tesco, its a Sony Ericsson W580i. Ive downloaded the nokiafree unlocking calc.
    Ive entered the 15 digit IMEI code, calculated the unlock code and then entered it into the phone, but i just keep getting the message "network problem" and thats it.
    Any help with this would be great.

**Title shoult read W580i**
    your phone cannot b unlocked via cal,,,,,,u need cable,,,,,
    stop entering codes in this mob,,,,,you will block it permanatly...
    and how u get code from cal anyway.there no sonyericsson option,espessially no w580i????????????????????

if you put sim in,then "<**<" without quotes "" <=left joystick..>= right joystick....u should see state of ur locks,,,it should be 5 left on each....if that not work do with sim out.
    if you still not get then with sim out key in >*<<*<* then u in service menu.. check lock state there...
    Last edited by bcatlock; 03-12-2007 at 02:38 PM.

veni7 is offline Banned
    Use unlock code to unlock your mobile is the best way to unlock your mobile...Get the unlock code here Mobile Unlocker- Unlock Your Phone It provides unlock code and instructions....

sujithra is offline Registered User
    You can unlock it by unlocking codes and can get it online...

rubu.thomson is offline Registered User
    Still I am using w850i which was locked to the 3 network. I, however, need it on the o2 network yet whichever phone shop I take it to, they say it cannot be unlocked at this time. I tried ringing the 3 network but they are so rubbish it''s unbelievable. I just wanted to know does anyone know when the software will be out so I can get it unlocked.

amyswan is offline Registered User
    You are gonna get it blocked if you don't stop entering code now. i suggest you to visit a local shop near you or you can get an unlocking code from the several online websites. You just need to Google them and there are plenty of them.

Hope you find it.

mobileunlocked is offline Registered User
    The W850i is too new a model to be unlocked with that calculator. You'll need both the IMEI and the KBH (serial number) when ordering an unlock code online. The S/N can be found on the label under the battery.

Thread Information