for a 6230 gen should be "asic 6"
and the 1rst code should have worked otherwise codes 7 and 5 can be used, don't worry of others codes : only 1, 7 and 5 are to be used
with 5 trials you have hardlocked your phone, the only way now is a shop, not by yourself, there is no cable/software to do that !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Nokia 6230 unlocking problems
- 15-09-2007 02:01 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
Nokia 6230 unlocking problems
I am trying to unlock a nokia 6230 currently on an orange network.
I have tried the online calculator for the DCT4 codes, and none of the five i tried worked. There were seven codes in total to try from.
I think now, if I've read this right, means that I need software and a cable... can I use my usb cable or does it need to be a specific cable? also can anybody help me with what software I need?
- 18-09-2007 09:17 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
- By zeynelkutlu in forum DCT 3 Flashing / Upgrading / ModdingReplies: 16Last Post: 09-09-2011, 04:29 AM
- By Yashaka in forum Main Sales AreaReplies: 2Last Post: 31-12-2004, 11:59 PM
- By Kole64 in forum SalesReplies: 0Last Post: 25-10-2003, 12:03 AM