Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 5210 cable connection

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    490
    I havnt had one to look at, but someone is sending me to to unlock, which cable connection fits this phone?

    I have one for

    3210
    33xx
    82/88
    51/61/62/7110

    (standard flash kit adapter)

    which one fits?

    Regards

  2. #2
    I think 82/88 will fit. I didn't tried it yet but it seems to me, that the connections are the same. The battery that is used 5210 is like the one used in the 8210.

    eB

  3. #3
    Anonymous Guest
    5210 uses same cables as 8210,8250,88xx series. Mbus cables for 82xx works fine with 5210. However, I havent tried 82xx flash cables for 5210 yet.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •