Hi all,
Can some one point me out a way to remove the Network Operator Name from the screen?
This is because i have a 3510i and it suports background images, but the damn Operator name is always there!
Thanks!
--monty2k
Hi all,
Can some one point me out a way to remove the Network Operator Name from the screen?
This is because i have a 3510i and it suports background images, but the damn Operator name is always there!
Thanks!
--monty2k
Send yourself a blank operator logo (prefably set to code 000-00) or send yourself a logo for another network. That should blank it out.
Hi
Just for those who will search for this in the future, here is my experience...
I don't have a data cable for the nokia 3510i, but I have one for my nokia 3330, so i connected the 3330 to logomanager and i sent a blank operator logo by SMS for my nokia 3510i, I accepted it on the phone and now I have no operator name, so i can see the background images in all their glory!![]()
![]()
The logo i sent was for the network i'm in. Not for 000-00 nor for other network.
Thanks!
--monty2k
The newest software on the 7210 and 3510i makes the white areas in op logos transparant
In the first versins they just showed up an ghey white blockshence why a diff network or no network dident show at all
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks