Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 3330 LCD-fail

  1. #1
    Hello. I have a Nokia 3330 v.3.05 phone. It´s LCD has only every the second line working. Otherwise it works well, I can make calls, etc.
    Could this be a software failier ?
    I have a MBUS cable with Com port connection (D9-pin), and I can read the phone information by Nokia profiler or by Nokia tool80.
    What software I should use to flash this phone ? Is dejan flasher working only with
    LPT cable ?

  2. #2
    Sale


    That doesnt involve the software chage the LCD and the phone will be fine

  3. #3
    Sorry, LCD is OK. I´ve tested it by another phone, so it must be some other fault in the phone.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •