Hi yasser...
What the different about 1.5b??
BR,
Iccang
======
Hi Iceang!!
This version can change IMEI which was not possible in 1.5b.
Thats all.
BR
Yasser
I hope next release of rolis " noktool" flasher will be included for backuping & upgrading phones in one software - hehehehehehe
Huh datz funny, why i can change imei with 1.5b???? i change quite a few sets of 3310 and 8210 but not 8250 (can't read SW) and now 1.7b i can't change 8210 imei, can't read SW also. Any idea why is this so?
BR
Kid
At 1.5b, sometimes if I was used it, my mbus cables got error to read by another software, but at 1.7b is working great!!!
At 1.7b, we can know about DSP too, and can change both imei/original imei in one way... Great software....
BR,
Iccang
======
Whenever i used rolis 1.5b with my modified and dualfbus/mbuus cable it allway worked 100%...all features......
I have changed several phone's IMEI and everytime it changed BOTH IMEI number......
so i think this is only a little bugs( MAYBE TOO LITTLE because i never seen a bug in 1.5b) fix release......
I cant get this or 1.5 to work with auto switching cables
ideas?
others say that they do work thats why i ask
Hi Liam
You should read posts regularly. Again and again we have told ppl that dual auto switching bus cables DONT work with nk_calc and Rolis b and later versions.
Use Modified cable By Abe.....u can download from older posts from this site or....goto my GSM page on:
http://www.geocities.com/yasserbajwa
I hope this helps
BR
Yasser
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks