Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Can Anyone Help ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    12

    Can Anyone Help ?

    I have a data cable for a 51xx/61xx nokia...not sure if it's m/bus are f/bus but it will not work with Nokia service full program and I'm running XP.....is the a way to check this cable and is what it is?...Are a way to rewire it to my needs?....Are just tell me what it is that I need !!!!

    thanks in advance for your help !

  2. #2
    Use a different program! Try Rolis Noktools and click on the little ladybug! That will auto-detect your cable!
    A friend will bail you out of jail! A true friend will be in the cell with you saying " Shit, we really fucked up this time!!!"

    [B]Please visit the [URL=http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=162950#post162950]FORUM FAQ[/URL] before posting a question![/B]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •