Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Dejan Box

  1. #1
    Please can anyone who has made the Dejan dongle say which of the two Zip archive versions around carries the correct Hex files. One says Hex0 and Hex1 and another (DK.ZIP) says Dex0 and Dex1! If someone has made dongle and have good files, can they give link or attach.

    Many thanks

    Mooner

  2. #2

    Hello mooner

    They might be both correct files with different filenames.
    (If files are different when compared, DK.ZIP that has Dex0.hex & Dex1.hex is the correct one.)


    If you don't want to use OTP chip, here is a link for PIC16F628 version I modified from Dex0.hex

    http://gsmsearch.com/nfree/nfreeboard/download.php?f=1&file=dexF628.zip
    Works 100%

    MTL

  3. #3
    Thanks to MTL and others who Emailed me. Seems the different named files are the same. I'll let the Forum know what worked.

    I also have 16F628 coming next few days and will confirm that code also works or not.

    Rgds to all

    Mooner

  4. #4
    Hi there

    Please tell me where I can take a look at Dejan's dongle scheme?

    Thanx

    StRanger

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •