hi
I HAVE JUST UNLOCKED A 3210 V6.00 BUT NOW I CAN'T GET A SIGNAL CAN ANYONE TELL ME WOTS WRONG AND IF POSSIBLE HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT RECTIFYING IT THANKS
BOLDI
hi
I HAVE JUST UNLOCKED A 3210 V6.00 BUT NOW I CAN'T GET A SIGNAL CAN ANYONE TELL ME WOTS WRONG AND IF POSSIBLE HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT RECTIFYING IT THANKS
BOLDI
it's ok with other networks eccept vodafone
Hi Again!!!
As far as Iknow Vodafone dont puut BLOCK their phones and also DONT put Splock on them.
There must be something elsewrong. Try using adifferent Vodafone SIM in the phone from someone else or try your vodafone chip in another phone.
I hope this helps
Take Care
BR
Yasser
already tried to change sim and also tried sim in other fones and all seems to be ok i flashed the fone with jethro v6 and have already flashed same fone type and software on other fone last week and that was fine
would it be possible to re-flash again or would it burn the fone ?
they were both locked on bt celnet as well
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks