Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I cant Unlock this 3310 v5.11.......comments please!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    HI Guys!!


    I have got this 3310 with version 5.11 on it. I tried unlocking it with the correct partials but still itslocked.

    Ok. Before I started,it had Lock 1 & lock 2 locked.

    I then unlocked it with Rolis 4.77, which it did. Then I put FFFFF in Lock 1 and FFFF in Lock 2 and tried pressing close button in NokiaTool035 but 'Can't Close LocK'. I did not press OK. Quickly swtiched the phone OFF.

    Then, I relocked it via dejan with the original Partial.

    Now, The lock 1 = FFFFF and Lock 2 = FFFF

    BUT, still it only works on one2one only......nothing else. It supposed to be unlocked now but why only accept one SIM type only???

    Can someone tell me what I amdoing wrong Please. Thanks.

    Take Care

    BR

    Yasser

  2. #2
    Hey Yasser!
    how r you? sorry I've not returned your call but my phone is broke AGAIN!!! try unlocking again, but in lock 2 put 0000. I've done this on a 3330 locked to orange, and it worked ok.
    br
    Mick

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi Mick!!!


    How r u? Well, I tried it....doesn't work....any other suggestion???

    Yasser

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi Again!!!

    I tried unlocking my 3310 v5.11 so many times with different tehniques but still no luck.

    Firstly, there are 2 types of partials on net. One is 64kb and the other is 128 Kb.

    I think, in my case I use the 128 kb original partial after unlock. I tried it but no luck. Also, tried the 64 kb partial too...nothing..

    Lock 1 is locked to FFFFF.

    Lock 2 is locked to 0000 now and before I tried it on FFFF.

    I have tried using NokiaTool035 and also Winlock but nothing.

    In the end, I have a phone with Lock 1 now relocked to FFFFF and Lock 2 locked to 0000.......but its NOT unlocked....only works on 1 network...thats one2one.

    I have also noticed, that each time i unlock it, it works on a different network....very strange.

    Can someone plz help me to sort this out, so it becomes SIMFREE....or do I have to downgrade to v4.45.

    Thanks alot.

    BR

    Yasser.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •