Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Last step .. who can help me ! [ $ 1 REWARD ]

  1. #1

    Question Last step .. who can help me ! [ $ 1 REWARD ]

    Hi

    I have VXmulti programmer , and i have IMSI and KI and GoldWafer 16F84A card

    1 - what i need to write my first clone ?
    2 - witch software i need ?


    Please step by step becouse i'm new Newbie : (

  2. #2
    sadom you need:
    PIC programmer (ex.JDM,ludipipo)
    EEPROM programmer (ex.phoenix,smartmouse)

    a program to work with this devices ( ex. ic-prog )
    files to write in smartcard ( ex.simemu )

    I don't know VXmulti programmer but I think it have various modes like JDM,ludipipo,phoenix,smartmouse

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •