Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Reading Flashes

  1. #1
    I used dejan to read my fone (20-30) 3210 v6.0. I used this file to flash another fone with the same version and model but the fone went dead. What happend? I used Nfree 1.2 to read this file and there was an error which i cant understand (different Language).. Pls. help.....

  2. #2
    Error in address, range is 20-40

    Regards,

  3. #3
    I think you flash.out is empty.Try edit this file with wordpad, this is goodHßFixIvFixI)Û Ã*~€!ð´ÿ^) but this is wrong).
    if flash.out is wrong you must change f_loader.

  4. #4
    Thanks Bro.....

    What is the f_loader for 3210? 3310? 8210?6210?

    thanks again....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •