Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: question about about Killing Faid

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    433

    question about about Killing Faid

    Hello

    I was asking about Killing faid and if this works fine and makes me modify the flash file and flash it back to my phone and after that I won't be need to update the faid??

    I have 5210 Ver 5.22 and updating the faid in this phone will make me crazy..I upgraded the phone form ver 5.18 to ver. 5.22 and the faid update went fine using Eeprom tools 3.1 but when trying to modify my flash file and flash it back to my phone I can't update the faid or read the phone infos in any program?

    what should I do to fix this

    thanx

  2. #2
    Yes, you have to kill FAID, or else 5210 and 3410 won't get signal even though you update FAID.

    Use g3n0lite, or Joox's "Chkkiller" to kill both FAID and checksums.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    433
    Cool I will try this program

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •