Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: EEPROM TOOLS v4 and XP, HELP?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Preston,UK
    Posts
    4

    EEPROM TOOLS v4 and XP, HELP?

    Hi,
    I'm new to this and have never posted to a forum b4 so please be gentle.
    I get an error message "POINTER TO NOT SUPPORTED HASH TABLE" when opening Eeprom Tools v4. If i click ok i just get the boxes "Package" and "Product Code" filled in. Start up test works on the second click, first one says "Error Reading Test". I know i'm on the right com port, am using a Mbus cable and have ticked the right combination of RTS and DTR boxes.
    I only want to do DCT-3 phones do i still have to register?
    I'm running XP with Userport and have tried compatability off and Win 98/ME.
    I've also tried Eeprom Tools v3.1 and Userport but couldn't connect with phone whether compatability on Win98/ME or off. Also didn't matter which combination of RTS or DTR boxes were ticked.

    Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,059
    What's your phone and what you want to do with it????

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Preston,UK
    Posts
    4
    Sorry thought i'd covered everything. I'm just starting out and using mainly 5110/30/46 and 3310/30 til i get more confident. I'm unlocking them and using the test to check faults. The main reason i posted was to find out what "POINTER TO NOT SUPPORTED HASH TABLE" meant and why the rest of the other boxes weren't filled in.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1,059
    Maybe your phone was unlocked by partial flashing so now you get incorrect MSId

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Preston,UK
    Posts
    4
    I've tried different phones but always get same message "POINTER TO NOT SUPPORTED HASH TABLE". One phone still had original settings and wasn't unlocked.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •