Can somebody gave me a full flash/ back-ups for my two dead 3210v5.10??? Please....
Can somebody gave me a full flash/ back-ups for my two dead 3210v5.10??? Please....
I sent you by email, but it bounced back...
Drop me a mail
Hi H2o! Thanks for the reply and effort for me. I already got the 3210 full fls file. One of my friends gave me the link from the forum "www.Nokiamagic.com". But I still have problem, when I copy this flash from my fone, it now displays" Contact Service".
Maybe the cause of this message is when I copy the bad flash backup "00s to FFs" what I mentioned before; to my fone and that starts from 00200000 to 00400000. Maybe the fone was corrupted from 00300001 to 00400000. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.....
Your full flash is how big? 1Mbyte? 2Mbyte?
Alf
Hello Alf! My full flash is only 1Mbyte from 00200000 to 00300000. The cause of this problem is, I also corrupted the addresses from 00300000 to 00400000. So I need a full 2Mbytes flash to make the fones back to life. Can you help me how to fix the addresses from 00300001 to 00400000? Other says that I erased the IMEI and some other programs in my fone thats why it displays Contact Service. I download the Contact Service by Bartek and Nokia Programmer v4.12 but I dont know how to use it. Help me pls... Thanks for the reply....
Well... I have the full flash. From 20000-40000.
Don't know if the IMEI is also stored on the flash as the 3210 has an external EEPROM.
If you want the flash drop me a mail... it's 980kb size compressed.
ideal would be for you to backup your full phone (20000-40000), zip it and send it to me so I could take a look at it,..
Hello Alf! I read your letter at the NForum and you said that you have a full backup 00200000 to 00400000 for 3210v5.10. You know maybe this backup will restore the fones back to life, because when I press the power on, contact service displays. Then I patch it to Nokia build 035, and when I press read me, all the IMEI, sw.ver.and security code are still intact inside the phone. I think youre right. 3210 has an external eeprom. Can you send me now the full backup? Thanks, youre my lifesaver pal....My ICQ# is 120215644
Sent you an email... bounced because of size...
Added you to ICQ...
Hello Alf! Why dont you send it to my ICQ's? Oh by the way, your right! The 3210v5.10 has an external eeprom. Because I got a full flash backup of 3210v.5.26 that starts from 00200000 to 00400000. I copy it to the fone, and yes!, the fone came back to life, but after I power up the fone, the net disappears, and then it restarts again. So I really need that backup of your 3210v5.10. Maybe, Do you know a link where I can find that backup that I need for my fone?
I can't send it to your ICQ when you're offline... it'll revert to email sending which we've seen won't work...
Check your ICQ... I've set up an URL for you to download that flash.
could you possibly email this full flash file to me
why?
the external eeprom stores the imei. but the same thing happend to my 6150. i got a full eeprom dump of another phone's eeprom so that it would match the flash files imei. but i got the four locks closed.
Hi
I found your thread on the 3210 v.5.01, could you please mail me the full flash file as I have killed it using a v5.36 flash, duugh!
Also, if you need anything I would be happy to assist or send you software/files which I already have quite an extensive range for most nokias.
Thanks in advance
Mark
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks