Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bf4 incomplete flashing

  1. #1

    Bf4 incomplete flashing

    Hi

    I've got a 511 phone. It was working ok had one problem. When pressing 6 or 9 without a SIM, it displays no data. When pressing 6 or 9 with the SIM it hangs then restarts. I read its full flash and its tech zone by Wray5.5 and rewrited the full flash but the problem wasn't solved. I tried to disassemble the phone to resolder its flash memory but after removing the metallic frame, the mobile died.
    Now, when I try to flash the phone it works untill 81% erase every time, and after aborting the message and continuing, it doesn't power on.
    What can I do?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    u can always buy another phone...
    Bau !

  3. #3
    did u try using other software

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •