Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Help unlcoking nokia 3510i on virgin

  1. #1

    Talking Help unlcoking nokia 3510i on virgin

    Hey first id like to say hi to every1 on this forum. I have 2 questions first could some1 help me get the unlock code for my phone. I have tried 4 times so I only have 1 guess left.

    Phone: Nokia 3510i
    Ime: 351536008720318
    Network: Virgin Uk

    Second incase the code doesnt work again I have just brought a 3510i data cable (dual bus). What software do i use to unlock my phone through this cable. Im sorry if this is in the wrong section or is in the forum before but I have searched and I cant find any answers.

    Cheers Syphon!!!!

  2. #2
    #pw+078173705613570+7#

  3. #3
    [QUOTE=aaa_121uk]#pw+078173705613570+7#[/QUOTE]


    Ok try that code didnt work so now I have no more guesses so could some1 please give me some info on using a data cable to unlock the phone

    Cheers Syphon

  4. #4
    soz about dat m8, i actally giv u da wrong code. it should of been
    #pw+319976246771471+7#

    u need to get an mbus/fbus data cable and use gd program such as EepromTools to unlock your phone

  5. #5
    can ya give me a link to that please?

  6. #6
    here mate, hope it helps

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •