Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Mbus interface modified by abe...

  1. #1
    Hi all,
    See my attachment please.....I'd like to know if i have to connect the 2 lines TX and RX to FbusTx and to FbusRx..... please...
    Many thanks...
    b.r
    Gianni.

  2. #2
    I have used mbus only cable.

    So if software say mbus, then you dont need
    fbus lines.

  3. #3
    hi,
    Ok thanks very much.... i want to be scure...

    b.r.

    Gianni.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    330
    Hi Gianni

    You dont have to connect those two TX and RX but I think u can....no harm as far as I know.....U just need MBUS and GND......works for me with nk_calc and NokiTool by Rolis

    BR

    Yasser

    PS...U didn't reply to my e-mail......about 2 weeks now..

  5. #5
    Dear Yasser,

    see the mail....Sorry mate to answer to you so late

    BR

    Gianni.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •