I made 3310 with 3410 LCD. may i have any way to achieve a full vision in LCD? now i have fuull vision, but not in full screen.. just mre then half lcd..
black screen from bottom ant right side..
I made 3310 with 3410 LCD. may i have any way to achieve a full vision in LCD? now i have fuull vision, but not in full screen.. just mre then half lcd..
black screen from bottom ant right side..
Last edited by Dai0; 24-08-2006 at 08:47 AM.
Hi
i use the same what you but with 3330.
Same thing happens in mine but i try to solve this problem in the firmware.
Flash use 84*48 bytes to use screen i try to reallocate the memory for higher screen buffer and also try to reconfigure the routines at least for clear the screen.
Okeythanx for info, when you do this say to me how can i do same
![]()
Hi,
Looks like a nice challenge for me, so I just bought me some spare 3410 & 3310 keypad/ lcd units.
My idea is to make a bigscreen 3410 pcb with 4 mb running with a 3310 flashfile with the 3310 4 buttons menu keypad layout.
(3410 pcb is still 3310/ 3330 keypad compatible, see attachment)
To start the experiment, 1st I will start making a 3310 phone working with the bigger lcd.
Globally I suggest it will be just increasing this lcd ram buffers, and the 0z0ne tables.
And possibly trace back some hardcoded screen x/y locations spread around in the flashfile, like eg in the network/ battery bars.
So, please have some patience, soon I hope to have a working demo for U.
NokDoc
U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!
On some 3410 pcb the 3310 software isn't working because of memory. And some 3410 lcd cannot be run with 3310 software.
So we hope you also have compatible hw versions. You will know if they compatible with test.
I say this because i have two 3410 lcd and one of them is working with 3310 software and the other isn't.
I use 3330 pcb because it also use 4mb, but this hw is working 100% with 3310 software. So there is no incompatibility. Only i have to find a working 3410 lcd.
Hi,
1st I tried putting the 3310 lcd/ keypad unit on a 3410 pcb, it gave good output, only offset were wrong due to the size differences.
So I think there is a certain hardware compatibility.
Next I put the big lcd on the 3310 lcd/ keypad unit, gave no visible output, only lights, but phone appears to work ok in background.
That big lcd 3310 lcd/ keypad unit does work ok on the 3410 pcb, so my hw modding went ok.
I had expected like Mr. Dai0 mentioned at least I would see stuff in the left top corner.![]()
I know, working on a 3330 is easier, but a 3330 is the same to me as a 3310, changing chip memory definitions is no real problem.
Also, the fact I don't have a 3330 is a reason why I chose the 3410.
But we'll deal with these issues later, 1st I gotto findout why what I think doesn't work, hw supposed to be compatible.
Or I just spoiled 15 euros for the stupid lcd...
NokDoc
U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Bookmarks