Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Program a permanent DTMF sequence before dialup

Threaded View

  1. #1
    100 euro REWARD for programming solution !!

    I want to program a permanent DTMF sequence before dialup in my Nokia 3310, without making any changes on the simcard.

    I'm using this mobile just to call internationally for my business.

    I can dialup straight out thru my carrier (0033123456789), but this is very expensive. So I preset a DTMF sequence with a cheaper 0900-carrier for the often dialed numbers in my phonebook (09001234p0033123456789#). For the numbers that are not in my phonebook, I dialup by typing this complete sequence every time.

    Is it possible to program a permanent locked DTMF sequence (09001234p) in my mobile, so I could just dial 0033123456789 and my mobile automatically puts the prefixed DTMF sequence in front of the number I want to call ?

    Does anyone know how I can fix this ?

    The first one who posts me the solution (date/time post decides) gets the reward !
    Last edited by Masch; 07-02-2004 at 08:05 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. esn calculator zip.free for download
    By ALGORITM in forum Nokia TDMA, CDMA phones
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 20-01-2006, 05:36 PM
  2. Inter CDMA Tool for Samsung” software, version 2.1
    By ALGORITM in forum Nokia TDMA, CDMA phones
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 12:59 AM
  3. Cdma Software Downloads
    By ALGORITM in forum Nokia TDMA, CDMA phones
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-07-2003, 12:29 PM
  4. How to send DTMF sequence after call is established
    By hanson in forum Nokia Symbian General forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-03-2003, 03:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •