Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Searching for Flash ver. 5.20 for my Nokia 6310i

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7

    Searching for Flash ver. 5.20 for my Nokia 6310i

    Hi,
    I am looking for MCU version 5.20 for a Nokia 6310i (i.e. NPL-1). I was able to find 5.10 and 5.22, but I wasn't able to find 5.20. Can someone point me to the right direction?

    Thanks in advance,
    Rico

  2. #2
    Not had any luck finding 5.20, but what's wrong with 5.50?

    N.

  3. #3
    before u flash your phone...

    u must know that begining with 5.10 version only equipment like griffin, neelix or others cand flash your phone correctly on order not to loose your bluetooth function.
    Bau !

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Nigey, I am located in Canada and the latest supported version of the flash is 5.20. That's why I am trying to find it.

    Thanks Alinus for your advice. Actually i bought the flashing kit and that's why i was looking for the flash file.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •