Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Can anyone help me - log?

  1. #1
    Can anyone help me to reanimate my N3310? I've flashed it from 4.02 to 5.13 cause I wanted to have polish T9. Now i got fucked phone. Can anyone calculate this log for me, please?

    Raf

  2. #2
    Or maybe this one will be easier. I'm a little despared.

    Raf

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    402
    you cannot upgrade you phone so much.....
    reflash it with maximum 4.35 version........
    you can do it with 5.03 but your phone will not work correctly......

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    481
    Hi..

    @Abe: my 3310 at the first is 4.08, and then I was upgrade to 4.35. I use it for one week, and yesterday I was upgrade again to 5.03 and working full without no problem...

    BR,
    Iccang
    ======

  5. #5

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •