Thread: Blurred pictures when sent to an email using 6600

Angry Blurred pictures when sent to an email using 6600

This is so odd. I never had any problems like this when I was using my 3650. Now on my 6600, whenever I send pictures to an email client using the 6600's built in email client, pictures come out blurry. I tried many times, used different email accounts for sending emails with pictures, sent to different email address, same result. Pictures are blurry and you cant really see the pictures.

Why does this happen? I had to zip the pictures but it is a hassle, I want the recipient to be able to see the pictures right away on their emails.

I have the lateste version of 6600. Please provide insights or suggestions. Thanks

Are the pictures zoomed in? Cus they go blurry when they are zoomed.

when u send the pix theyr blurry and when u zip them and then send them theyr fine??? thats VERY strange man... i find that hard to belive...

I know, i cant even believe it myself and Im really getting pissed.

And no, the pictures arent zoomed it, and even if they were, like I have experienced in the past, I can still see the pictures on my PC but these pictures I am referring to, the blurry is really extreme that I cant see anything on it anymore

When I got this phone, I never had this problem sorted out. I never experience this on my previous 3650. I really dont know why it is happening

I did another test, same result. You know when I sent pictures to a yahoo address, it shows the pictures right away, at least the thumbnails. But when I send pictuers using 6600, yahoo says

"This is a sample picture for testing

Plain Text Attachment [ Download File | Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase ]

ÿØÿà

"

And when I download file, pictures come out blurred. However when I zipped the pictures on 6600 before sending, I can see the pictures just fine.

Any more thoughts?

Here are two of the screenshots.

First is the received email by yahoo from my phone

then the blurred pictures, take note the original picture looks ok on the phone and on the pc when sent through Infrared.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Do you have have no idea what is up?

cant view pix thats uploaded directly to the forum... it ses pending for approval... u need to find a host to uploaded it... like anglefire geocities freewebs etc.

cant still view it?

anyways, have you guys tried sending emails with pictures as attachment taken using the phone's camera? Were the pictures ok? I am really puzzled with this. I am thinking if this has been caused by some programs I have installed and I am somewhat thinking of reformatting, but I have too much stuff on my phone right now.

My phone version is 3.42.1 if that can help

Thread Information