Thread: important ! about firmware nokia 3350 !

Unhappy important ! about firmware nokia 3350 !

Hello
    any body can help me about my question below:

1. I has been backup file firmware nokia 3350 virgin from my phone, then my version firmware is 5.20, capacity 4 MB more, there i using check software and result my file in having PPM+MCU+EEPROM , my question how i want split EEPROM from PPM+MCU ?, cause i want BACKUP just PPM+MCU, only that.

2. How i can get/what the name software with read and backup PPM+MCU, no with EEPROM?, and how i can get sofware with read and backup with manual address ? example i only want read and backup phone from address 00200000 - 00470000 (MCU) from NOKIA 3350.

3. How I can get software for instruction about delete direct FLASH all MCU+PPM+EEPROM from my phones ?

4. end Question, How I can get software for edit ringtone with support nokia 3350, i have using software FLASH TONE but result my phone to be "CONTACT SERVICES", so you are have idea for resolve this?

Please i hope you can help me , explain, or answer my question above. for all users in nokiafree.org forums please help me !
    i need you all.

Thank You.

OK,

1) Knok95 will read the MCU and PPM seperately! You can then use rolis to load each back seperately and save as a MCU+PPM flash only! But why would you want to? If you didn't want the eeprom, just flash over the top with rolis!

2) Read is as explained above, but to manually select addresses use Rolis! Click the dimmed green traffic light, not the bright one!

3) Knok95 will erase complete flashes, but Rolis will automatically delete the flash before it sends a new one!!!

4) You can use that, also PPMEdit will work! With the 3350, you MUST kill the CS\FAID or it will give you contact service everytime!!! I use Nfader
    A friend will bail you out of jail! A true friend will be in the cell with you saying " Shit, we really fucked up this time!!!"

[B]Please visit the [URL=http://nokiafree.org/forums/showthread.php?p=162950#post162950]FORUM FAQ[/URL] before posting a question![/B]

i used ppm manager and added a ringtone pack into my 3350 , i now have 60+ ringtones.

Thread Information