Thread: 3650 hard Resent

3650 hard Reset

Hi ppl
    yesterday I made a hard resente to my 3650 (*#7330#)
    Before make resent I've done a format to my mmc, and then I put the code to make the hard resent to the phone, but now my phone only works without MMC, every time i put the mmc, the phone can't enter in the menu.

Plz if anyone now what can I do now, and future times what's the best procedure to format both, phone and MMC.

Thnks.
    Last edited by guilherme; 27-05-2003 at 04:37 PM.

anyone can answer plzz, I can't use mmc on phone

try hard reseting again and if it didnt take it to a NCS thats the best thing you can do

I've made hard reset 3 times, won't work with the mmc.
    Last edited by guilherme; 27-05-2003 at 04:37 PM.

u have to take it to the NCS

Hi,

here my advice:

You must separate the resets. For the phone:

MMC card out, phone reset as usual (note: battery must be full, no interrupting while the pone is working!!!!!)

Is the phone ok, you have 2 possibilities to format the mmc.

1. Put it in a MMC Card Reader, start Windows Explorer and format the card at the computer. But: You must do it with the file format FAT (not FAT 32).

2. Put the mmc in the phone, go to "Extras" "Memory" "options" and then choose "formatting".

Thats all.

good luck.

Greetz
    Sackgesicht

Thnks for the reply, I don't have a mmc reader for pc
    But there is another solution, put the mmc on the phone, turn on pressing the ABC button, Pen button on 3650 and should work, works for me.

Yeah, ok,

but a 6-in-1 card reader is very helpful. If you have to copy big music or video files to the card you get a time problem with IR or BT. A card reader copy all files (e.g. 70 MB) within seconds to the card.

And this investment is good, cause through the 6 different formats you can use it for all cards of the market. Ore you can help a friend and so on.

Prices for this are not so expansive, eBay and specials offers are round about 20 Euro.

Greetz
    Sackgesicht

BTW: If you have a big MMC card you can transport files convinient to an another computer - copy it via card reader to the mmc, plug the reader into an another PC and you can re-copy your files. Better as a Diskette or burn a CD. And faster.

Sackgesicht thnks, I toth mmc car readers was 2 expensive.

Thread Information