Thread: nokiafree.org has been comprimised

nokiafree.org has been comprimised

Hello all

I had completely forgotten about this website until I received a phishing email out of the blue today titled, "URGENT: Versement d'une compensation financière de 850 000 $ US". It was sent to the e-mail that I have only ever given to this forum which means that wherever my e-mail address was stored, it has been accessed. Either that or the owner has shared my e-mail address (unlikely). The email address is a long string of numbers and letters @ sneakemail . com so is unlikely to have been guessed.

Anywho, thought I'd make you all aware and if the admins are reading this, they might want to review the security of your databases or logs to see if there's been any unusual activity.

Wow

Quite ironically, it's 2020 and been tracking down old sites I had logins for to either delete the accounts or change my password to be sure it's not the same that I've used anywhere else. Can't believe I found a message this new in here. This isn't a secure site, so I'm not surprised that it's been compromised.

Thread Information