Thread: UPDATE: Continued difficulties with T68i & remote logging

Unhappy UPDATE: Continued difficulties with T68i & remote logging

Greetings everyone!

I received the correct cable today, the service cable and not the data cable, and proceded to run the Ericsson Client, appropriate for the T68i.

I followed the instructions, exactly as indicated, attempting to unlock the Ericsson T68i for AT&T. I selected RESET GDFS, I quickly pressed the power key on the phone, and I received all the unlock codes. BRAV-O!

Unfortunately, the each counter on the phone went from 1 to 0. The counters were not reset to 5 or 8, as proposed by the documentation.

When I try to enter the CCK, NCK, NSCK, SPCK codes, it will not let me. Instead, I only receive a deeply distressing message, “UNLOCK (NET) 0 ‘Not Allowed.’”

I've completely followed all of the instructions, and I am at a complete loss. Does anyone have a viable solution? I thank you in advance for your assistance and support.

-manthony

I'm a little confused...
    If the counters were on 1, why did you press "RESET ..." rather than "READ" ??
    You only use reset when the counters are on 0 to start with! If it reads 1 or more then click read and enter the code!

Thread Information