Thread: Cdma Unlocking???

Arrow Cdma Unlocking???

Hello and greetings from Seattle! I need some information regarding the Motorola T720. It's a CDMA handset w/ Verizon. I have inly ever been familiar with GSM technology--SIM chips, etc. What kind of unlocking potential does this phone have? Are CDMA phones even unlockable...I mean, am I just asking really stupid questions??? SORRY! Does anyone know, on top of all that, if Verizon has certain criteria about phone unlocking? Thank you very much for your time and patience, as well as for any input that you may have!

Hello and greetings from Seattle! I need some information regarding the Motorola T720. It's a CDMA handset w/ Verizon. I have inly ever been familiar with GSM technology--SIM chips, etc. What kind of unlocking potential does this phone have? Are CDMA phones even unlockable...I mean, am I just asking really stupid questions??? SORRY! Does anyone know, on top of all that, if Verizon has certain criteria about phone unlocking? Thank you very much for your time and patience, as well as for any input that you may have!

Thread Information