Thread: Mvr Pool

Mvr Pool

hey e1

this is my first post...woohooo....

just wondering if it's cool to ask for the reg codes for games on here?
    if so i would like the one for mvrpool..

if not then i apologise.......

J

what is your problem cunt, i told you this was my first so obviously im gonna get it right first time am i fool!.

now if only you would be so kind as to move your ass in my direction i would like to go for penetration PRICK....

no wonder this forum has a ton of members but only a few posts, it pathetic in this day that people still have to be bastards, why dont you just wait for the mods to move it, they have to check each thread anyway, and atleast they are polite about it...

no dont be a piece of shit all you live do everyone a favour and shut the fuck up

hey mofo, i've seen a lot of 7650-boards and this is the best i know! if it won't be for assbuddy's like you who like to spoile it!!

@mod's: close this shitty thread!!!!

Hi,

All three of U should be ashamed.

NokDoc
    U can checkout anytime U like, but U can never leave!

@ C//LiMBa what the hell are you on !? this is the worst ever site/forum regarding the 7650 i have ever seen, i have visited so many site to do with this handset and this is by far the worst, even kazaa give better results than this place....

@nokDoc... ooo yes i feel sooooooo ashamed that i used a swear word on your fantastic forum, in case you didnt notice i was not the first to on this thread...so you can fuck off tooo

@mrcommodore64 im with you, NokDoc is the poorest excuse for a moderator, it doesnt take much of an effort to close a thread, does it Nok!?

regards....scum

Angry

Where on earth is the MVR Pools topic ?

Guess this games must be some kind of .

Relax guys !

Thread Information