Thread: Remote file browsing (view nokia files on pc)

Remote file browsing (view nokia files on pc)

Hey all!

Does anyone know of a good util for the pc that allows you to view and transfer files FROM the 7650 TO the pc via bluetooth?

The software for my adaptor isn't too hot and so I can send files to the phone easily enough, but sending them back isn't possible (to my knowledge). And yes, I have tried doing 'Options>File>Send>Via Bluetooth' from within FExplorer on the phone itself. It just gives me an error message

Cheers for any help!

Oh, and while I'm here: Does space doubler significantly slow down the running/access times for applications on the phone?

my BT connections also returns me errors, bue i can tranfer the files..
    have u tried file manager? u can browse your 7650 as if it was a HD, u can tranfer files from and to it.

and yes, when you are using space double or stacker.. everytime u run an aplication that is compressed it takes a little time to decompress it before it runs.. so it slows down the start time of the aplications but is worth

hope this can give u some help, cheers m8

Epocware File Manager allows you to browse the whole of the phone and transfer files between the phone and PC. It uses mRouter I think so if you have that working with your phone, you shouldn't have any problems.

With SDoubler, you can select the amount of compression (globally or for individual apps). Obviously, higher compression means slower loading times and vice versa. For small apps and those that are not compressed much, the impact of compression on speed is bearable. If you find an app takes too long to load using high compression, u can decrease the compression level until it suits you.

Thread Information