Thread: Best sim cloning device????

Best sim cloning device????

Hello.
    I found many new product for sim cloning and copy. Sim master,sim doctor , sim backup,sim read writer etc.
    Before I bought dejan sim reader device.
    1.Now I want to clone my sim card but there have some incompability with COMP128V2 algoryth. So how I know my country operator use which algoryth? If I use dejan reader for with sim scan 2.0 by dejan then I can find ki,imsi numbers in my sim card. So this means this COMP128V1 or not?
    2.Also which device from your web is recommended for newest sim card cloning?
    3.What is difference between green and silver,gold cards?
    4. If I buy empty cards does those empty cards are reprogrammable or just 1 time programmable? Can I erase?
    5.If I only buy empty cards then dejan sim scan write them? There are have such options?
    6.Can I use them with nokia 9110 and 3310?
    Thanks for attention.

Dear GsmSalers

I will try to answer of questions, i hope you will be satify.

Now I want to clone my sim card but there have some incompability with COMP128V2 algoryth. So how I know my country operator use which algoryth? If I use dejan reader for with sim scan 2.0 by dejan then I can find ki,imsi numbers in my sim card. So this means this COMP128V1 or not

You can not clone your comp128v2 and comp128v3 through any software and harware available uptill now, hence for future i can't say any thing because we all have a hope for cracking the comp128v2 and 3 in future. If you will use SimScan by DeJan to scan any sim comp128v2 it will take a long time may be 8 to 12 hours to reach last pair. But to save time if first two pair shown not any alog then it is confirmed that it is not v1 sim.

Also which device from your web is recommended for newest sim card cloning?

If newest sim card mean comp128v2 or v3, no any device is available.

What is difference between green and silver,gold cards?

Green Card and Silver Card are same i.e. processor is 16f876/877. Difference is that silver card falsh memory is 64KB and Green Card memory is 128KB and Green card 2 memory is 256KB. You can programme 254 phone book and 99 messages in green card 2. Gold Card processor is 16f84 and has flash memory ony 16KB. It will work only with Nokia handsets not any other.

If I buy empty cards does those empty cards are reprogrammable or just 1 time programmable? Can I erase?

Yes these cards are programmable again and again.

If I only buy empty cards then dejan sim scan write them? There are have such options?

i have dout, but in my openion NO

Can I use them with nokia 9110 and 3310?

Yes, you can use these cards with all hand sets.

Question Sim-Max, Any good? Where to buy programmers? Etc.

G'day!

I am thinking of buying a Sim-Max cloneing kit.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MakeTrack=true

I would appreciate any information on what's good? Any better options. Where to buy cheap? ect.

I live in Australia and want to copy a number of sim's from different networks onto the one sim so I have better network coverage in bad area's (Country area's etc).

TNX,
    Ken
    .-.-.

You can prucahse from here

Copy back on to original sim?

Hi, can you use the original SIM's from the phone company to record back on to?

As in, can the original Sim's be re-programmed?

TNX,
    Ken
    .-.-.

Ken

Original sim can not be re-programmed.

SatZone
    http://www.mobilejee.com/htpro.htm

Quote Originally Posted by vk4akp
    Hi, can you use the original SIM's from the phone company to record back on to?

As in, can the original Sim's be re-programmed?

TNX,
    Ken
    .-.-.
    Last edited by satzone; 19-04-2006 at 02:18 PM.

Woron Scan V2.10 Ki+comp128v2+v3

DOWNLOAD WORON SCAN V.2.10 NO LIMIT A3A8 COMP128V2_V3 http://scan.gsm-best.com

Thread Information