Thread: 8210 Contact Service, no MBus

8210 Contact Service, no MBus

8210 contact service 5.26; don't let me use mbus interface (eeprom tools by cyberphreaks for example). I only can flash phone. Is there any program that can repair a file containing eeprom? Then i would be able o flashing the repaired one to the phone. Thanks in advance!

you dont have Mbus cable or you dont want to used it ?

i think its necessary.

haf

try to use "apdate faid" after full flash with "Knock22"...

@ag :
    but how can he update faid without Mbus cable ??

MBus interface doesn't work! Programs like eeprom tools or knok 22 tell me phone not conected (even nokiatool). Is there any program that repairs an eeprom dump? Thanks!

did you tried eeprom tool by Dejan .. ?

if it also doesnt work try to clean your pinpoints on board..
    i faced this problem and cleaned that pin points and it worked,,,

haf

nk_calc tells me Bad connection!
    I think the phone has some bad hard. When i get it on, it hangs and don't let me even power off. Contacts aren't the problem. Thanks!

Exclamation

If you have a mbus/fbus autoswitchable it doesn't work!
    You need a mbus/fbus manual switchable! Buy one and it will work! If anyone knows how to convert an autoswitchable cable to only mbus i would apreciate!

I've flasher kit with mbus adapter. The adapter works perfectly with the rest of nokias and those progs, so i thnik that's not the prob. Thanks!

A normal mbus cable will work with all most any nokia progs! Logomanage, PClocals, etc... It WILL not work with NokTool1.7b by Rollis neither nk_calc by dejan! If it works with those program with other phones, then the problem must be in the phone! Else, your cable is not supported by noktool and nk_calc! i have an mbus fbus adapter to work with the flasher end's and it does´t work also with NokTool and nk_calc! I have to build a new one based on dejan's mbus scheme!

Regards...

- eeprom tool 3.0 / 3.1 works on autometic ,manual and pure Mbus interfaces

- Nk_Calc by dejan/- NokTool1.7b by Rollis works on pure Mbus and manual Mbus/Fbus(in which there is switch for Mbus and Fbus) interfaces.

thats wot i have tried and work 100%to me ...

haf
    Last edited by :: sunny ::; 02-05-2002 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Information